What Ways to increase Gig Impressions and Gig Rank?

saddam5133

The account is one year old.
An account could not remain active due to family issues. Have 3 gigs now, and want to work on that account again. But the impression has completely faded. Is there any way to increase impressions now? Maybe the gig is blocked, what can I do now
?
1 order was completed a year ago

• Like 2

• saddam5133 changed the title to What Ways to increase Gig Impressions and Gig Rank?
1 hour ago, saddam5133 said:

But the impression has completely faded. Is there any way to increase impressions now? Maybe the gig is blocked, what can I do now
?

Impressions have faded because Fiverr won't promote a gig that isn't active. These gigs don't get "blocked," they simply aren't shown because they are not as relevant as gigs that get regular orders.

To get more impressions, you have to show that you are relevant. Update your profile and gigs. Let them know that you are back in business. Ensure your title, tags, and gig descriptions are relevant to your target audience. You're in a competitive field, so make sure your gig images and portfolio are attractive and highlights what you can do for your clients (you have 3 images and 2 PDFs that can do that).

Gig videos are also a great way to show customers why you are unique and why they should pick you over your competition. You mention you have 5 years of experience, so show it. Your goal is not just to get more impressions, but to have a profile and gigs that convince buyers to reach out to you and place orders.

I noticed you switch between "I" and "us" a lot on your profile - if you are working as an agency, please make that clear for your clients.

Fiverr also sent out notices to web developers to change their minimum prices to $80 in order to get more impressions, so please follow that advice when you review your gigs and structure of your packages.

• Like 4

Hello guys, my Fiverr account is one year old. The account could not remain active due to family issues. Have 3 gigs now, and want to work on that account again.  In this, I have updated the gigs, but I am not getting any buyer requests, so if you check my profile and tell me if there is any other problem then I would be benefited. Love this Fiverr community

• Like 1