I'd like to be part of a Studio!

Hello! I’m a graphic designer, writer, and brand consultant, I work for brands and individual clients around the world, Making a good design artwork is not a simple task, and being up-to-date with the latest trends in designing will always enhance your image.special draw face logo design. I care about clients. delivering fully resizable, sharp and clean artworks. people need all graphics, portrait into a cartoon caricature. I can draw cartoon portraits face logo for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift, a Christmas present, couple’s anniversary. I care about clients. This is why I only work with vectors, delivering fully resizable, can I join your studio. Please check my gigs feel free to send me a message! Thanks very much!

Gbandara

• Like 4

• 11 months later...

Hey there…I want to join a successful Fiverr Studio as a team member. I am a Top Rated and Pro seller and a medical/health content writer. My specialty is explaining complex medical information to a lay audience in language they can easily understand.

I worked in the medical field as a PA (physician assistant) for over two decades in Emergency and Occupational medicine and also hold a doctorate (Ed.D.) in biology. If you head up a Studio team and need someone with my skills on board, please contact me. Thanks! ~ Ellen

• Like 11

The thing is that the Fiverr Studio is still in a beta phase and thus it is not available to all the sellers yet. Go to your profile and check if you have studio invites available. then you can get invites from Fiverr studio admins.

• Like 3

The thing is that the Fiverr Studio is still in a beta phase and thus it is not available to all the sellers yet. Go to your profile and check if you have studio invites available. then you can get invites from Fiverr studio admins.

Thanks gamunu! Appreciate the advice.

• Like 2

Go to your profile and check if you have studio invites available.

It looks like this.

480186768_ScreenShot2021-04-01at8_31_50PM.png.66707e663d9f017616c1b558f2788cfe.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-01 at 8.31.50 PM768×332 18.6 KB
  • Like 4

On 4/14/2021 at 1:47 PM, vickiespencer said:

If you are eligible to be a studio lead you will see this on your profile: ⤵️

If you are eligible to join a studio you will see this on your profile: ⤵️ 

If we are eligible and Join a studio, does it mean that we are working under that studio name and can’t do job or work on our own username?

Or it is still possible that we are member of one studio and still can do our job like usually, I mean our gig still on the search result like usually.

Sorry if the questions is silly, I want to learn about this studio more.

And thank you in advance for the explanation.

• Like 1

If we are eligible and Join a studio, does it mean that we are working under that studio name and can’t do job or work on our own username?

Or it is still possible that we are member of one studio and still can do our job like usually, I mean our gig still on the search result like usually.

Sorry if the questions is silly, I want to learn about this studio more.

I have never been invited to a studio, but I think you can continue doing your orders as normal. But the work you do for the studio gets delivered by the studio lead.

• Like 1

I have never been invited to a studio, but I think you can continue doing your orders as normal. But the work you do for the studio gets delivered by the studio lead.

It means we will have a chance to have double income source?

One from our regular work and one from the job that comes to the studio?

• Like 2

I want to learn about this studio more.

Check this out: Fiverr Help and Education Center (What is a Fiverr Studio).

Thank you for providing me with this information.

I check it but can’t find any article said about what happened to our gig if we work as member of a studio.

Will it be work like usually or maybe it gone or affect any rating?

But I appreciate your help.

Awaiting for other seller that maybe already join as member of any studio.

Thanks for the help.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If you like to increase your sales volume, I am open to collaborating with you as your Fiverr Studio partner.

Here’s why I am a great fit:
👉 I currently work with a pro seller as a studio partner and we’ve executed 5 orders. He gladly recommends my writing services too.

I have published on top digital publications like:

👉 The Content Marketing Institute
👉 The Jeff Bullas blog
👉 Hackernoon blog
👉 Business2Community blog, etc.

I have 2 spots left for this partnership as Fiverr allows only 3.
So get in touch to work with a professional and make more sales.

**Please note - This message is for those who Fiverr allows to create studio gigs.

• Like 7

• 1 year later...