I have recently updated my Fiverr gigs and have received 63 impressions but only 5 clicks. Could you provide guidance on how to increase the effectiveness of my gigs?

meliha_javed

I am a member of the Fiverr community and I am seeking advice on how to convert clicks on my gigs into actual orders. I have noticed that I am getting a fair amount of clicks, but the number of orders I receive is not reflecting this. I am wondering if there are any tips or strategies that other members of the community have found to be effective in turning clicks into orders. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Your gig does appear when people search, they just don't click. The reasons because they don't usually are the price, title or image. Try having a relevant title, competitive but not excessively low prices (it's counterproductive, buyers may think you don't offer services with proper quality), and an attractive gig image.

I search my competition before making an image for my gig. There will always be colors and designs that are used the most, so I try to choose the opposite of those. For example, if everyone is using blue, use red. The gig image will stand out effortlessly. Make sure to include in the image things that are representative of your gig, legible fonts and size, not a lot of text, etc. Gigs with an image of the seller also tend to be more attractive and inspire trust in buyers... Only do this if you provide a service (modelling, translation, writing, etc.) and not a product (a drawing, a video, an image, etc.), if you provide a product then the gig image should be more like a sample of what you do. If you include an image of yourself, make sure it looks professional and has good quality.

Fiverr has an official article about gig images, if you search it on Google it will appear. 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, meliha_javed said:

I am a member of the Fiverr community and I am seeking advice on how to convert clicks on my gigs into actual orders. I have noticed that I am getting a fair amount of clicks, but the number of orders I receive is not reflecting this. I am wondering if there are any tips or strategies that other members of the community have found to be effective in turning clicks into orders. Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Gift Description Try to give something that makes the buyer willing to give you the jobGift Description Try to give something that makes the buyer willing to give you the job

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, meliha_javed said:

If you click on your own gigs they count as a click

• Like 4

If you are getting that much impression then your gig is alright.

From 5 clicks you must have landed at least one order. So, it means that something is wrong with your gig description. Double check it. Is it clear? Have a look from buyer prespective. Also compare your price packages with other sellers. 
Best of luck. 
Love and peace. Saiq. 

• Like 4