Please check my account and help me correct it.

lantern_studio

13 minutes ago, lantern_studio said:

and started working after the fiverr update

What Fiverr update? Why is an alleged "Fiverr update" always the reason that new sellers give for their failure to gain orders? You, as a seller, are the reason why you don't have orders, briefs, or clients. What dedicated steps have YOU been taking to connect to your target customers, and convince them to hire you? In what ways are you presenting yourself as a better choice than your thousands of competitors?

13 minutes ago, lantern_studio said:

please help me out.

What do you expect us to do? We have no control over the orders or briefs that you earn/gain.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 3

In your logo design gig, you're not using the opportunity to add images with samples of your work, so why would anyone pay $50?

On top of that, first you list that you do (among others) 3D and mascot logos, but later within the description of the same gig, you say that you don't do 3D or mascot logos. Which one is true, and why would any potential buyer stop and ask you about it when they can find sellers with great samples and descriptions that don't contradict itself?

You also state to check the FAQ section below, but you don't have an FAQ section.

Come to think of it, it looks possible that you have plagiarized your gig description, or copied parts of descriptions of other sellers. If I was a buyer looking for a logo, I would move on to someone else.

Your gig is competing against 300,000+ logo design gigs. You'll have to do a lot better if you want potential buyers to notice you.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lantern_studio said:

Hello every one. 

I am new to fiverr and started working after the fiverr update. Its been months but zero briefs and no matter how hard i try i am not getting good results. 

please help me out.

You have to stay more on fiverr.

Stay live 24X7,

Share your gigs

Use LinkedIn marketing

Participate more in foruming.

Wish you all the best. 👍

• Like 3