The withdrawal policy must be changed

3 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Perhaps they never had a job?

That is indeed a possibility, but back when I was a teenager and was not working, my understanding was that there is this thing called "pay day" and it was usually once a month. I guess this just depends on the country/company/type of job. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, amirdev_78 said:

Also, my profile has nothing to do with the content of the forum

Your Fiverr profile defines and reflects you as a seller. You, as a seller, are interacting with others on this forum, therefore, your profile is a valid reflection of the seller you purport to be, here on the forum. A reflection of you is the very nature and purpose of a "profile".

• Like 6

5 hours ago, zeus777 said:

For me personally I'm quite surprised that a good number of people have complained about the 14 days clearance period.
I've worked part time jobs/full times jobs and in most cases I don't get paid until pay day which is once a month.

14 days is lightening speed compared to that!!

I always laugh at those complaints. When you run a business and send invoices to clients, they usually pay within 30 days if they are great. 60 if they are average, and plenty take advantage of the 90 day float with net 30/60/90 being an industry standard. Too many people compare this to getting the weekly allowance from Dad as opposed to working in the actual, real, physical world. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/4/2023 at 2:14 PM, amirkhan96hamza said:

Why Fiverr don't reduce the waiting time to clear the payment? why it's seems impossible to make it 3 or 7 days? 

In any office job you get paid every 15 days or once a month, and some bonuses here and there (it was my case and the case of most people I know who don't freelance). If you see it that way, it's almost the same as a job. The only difference is, orders are finished on different dates, so you don't get all the funds in the same day. It does bugs me to wait 14 days to receive a 12$ payment 🥴 But what can be done...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

With my last non-freelancing job, I was paid once a month, and I was jealous of the people who were paid every two weeks. 

15 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Most complainers barely have sales and sell their services at the bottom price. 
They have time to complain. 

15 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

He can judge based on visiting your profile though

15 hours ago, amirdev_78 said:

He did not visit it and I assure you of that

I just visited your profile, and it looks like @filipdevaere's statement could be close to the truth. You have had less than three orders a month, and your prices are low. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 3