The withdrawal policy must be changed

56 minutes ago, amirkhan96hamza said:

I know that, I think it should be provided to everyone!

It has been like that ever since Fiverr was created. If you want to withdraw faster, work towards becoming a top rated seller. Or pay for Seller Plus. 

If you have consistent work you won't even feel the difference, since money will end up clearing all the time. WIth that in mind, they do this because they have a 10-day waiting period for buyers to review and ask for a revision. So obviously they need to give buyers time to check their work. And while some buyers review right away, others can take a week or two. Hence the reason why you have 14 days. But as I said, people with a good track record like the top rated sellers can withdraw faster. Sure, we would all love to have instant withdrawals, but not all orders end up finalized, some end up canceled, etc. It's the nature of this website, so 14 days has to be it, unless you have faster withdrawals via the 2 methods outlined earlier.

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, amirkhan96hamza said:

That is absolutely true and this is how people are yet not get pissed of that! 

It is a waste of energy to get pissed and a much more fruitful endeavor to focus on just getting a lot of business so you won't even notice the waiting period. 

• Like 12
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

Frankly, if I was Fiverr, I'd also stick with "security clearance periods", for, well, security reasons. For honest sellers, it's annoying, of course, but honest sellers also want Fiverr to be a secure place for honest buyers, and to flourish; I think trying to see it from that point of view helps. 

Plus, everything everyone said already. 🙂

Edited by miiila
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Hello.

Everything on the site is excellent, except for the withdrawal policy. Sellers work hard to earn some money, but they must wait two weeks on each order in order to withdraw it. There are vendors who consider the site a source of earning a living, the withdrawal period is bad and not suitable at all. The buyer already has enough time to review the project before accepting the order, I don't see any point in waiting for 14 days 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, amirdev_78 said:

I don't see any point in waiting for 14 days

Most people with regular jobs get paychecks every two weeks. Fiverr's 14-day clearance is no different.

You can easily wait 14 days as well, just like the person who works at McDonald's, or the office worker, or the skilled factory laborer.... etc.

Fiverr's 14-day withdrawal is perfectly normal and appropriate. It you want 7-day withdrawal, work hard to be worthy of the TRS seller level.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 8
  • Up 4

25 minutes ago, amirdev_78 said:

Hello.

Everything on the site is excellent, except for the withdrawal policy. Sellers work hard to earn some money, but they must wait two weeks on each order in order to withdraw it. There are vendors who consider the site a source of earning a living, the withdrawal period is bad and not suitable at all. The buyer already has enough time to review the project before accepting the order, I don't see any point in waiting for 14 days 

Here in Germany you only get paid once a month for "normal" jobs.

And don't you have that feature where you can pull your money right away (for a fee)?

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Most complainers barely have sales and sell their services at the bottom price. 
They have time to complain. 

That's definitely wrong. I am a seller Level 1 and I only got it in the last two months, And my sales are very good, You can't judge everyone with your wrong point of view ❤️

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Most complainers barely have sales and sell their services at the bottom price. 
They have time to complain. 

Filip the Wise said it very well. Plus, there are options like becoming a top rated seller or paying for Fiverr Seller Plus where you can easily access a 7-day withdrawal period. And in the case of Seller Plus, you can also get the cash right away if the person rated your order via a feature they have, although they will take 1% as a fee. So there are options.

39 minutes ago, amirdev_78 said:

I don't see any point in waiting for 14 days 

Buyers need to be allowed at least a week or so in order to check the work. Needless to say, some work will be ok, but other will be subpar. So buyers need to have time to check and receive a refund if the work is really bad. How can they refund a person if you already withdrew the money? As others said, if you have consistent orders, this doesn't matter since you have money ready to withdraw all the time.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

Filip the Wise said it very well. Plus, there are options like becoming a top rated seller or paying for Fiverr Seller Plus where you can easily access a 7-day withdrawal period. And in the case of Seller Plus, you can also get the cash right away if the person rated your order via a feature they have, although they will take 1% as a fee. So there are options.

Buyers need to be allowed at least a week or so in order to check the work. Needless to say, some work will be ok, but other will be subpar. So buyers need to have time to check and receive a refund if the work is really bad. How can they refund a person if you already withdrew the money? As others said, if you have consistent orders, this doesn't matter since you have money ready to withdraw all the time.

Thanks for clarifying. I did not think about the idea of refunds!

• Like 7

Just now, amirdev_78 said:

You can't judge everyone with your wrong point of view ❤️

You are on a forum, you have to expect not everyone will side with you. People have different points of view. No one is right or wrong because we can't judge Fiverr for their policy. You are on their site, you accepted their policies and terms of service by using their website so.. 

I wish you all the best and again, remember that this is a forum, Filip's point of view is not wrong, it's different

• Like 7

Just now, amirdev_78 said:

Thanks for clarifying. I did not think about the idea of refunds!

Yeah, as a seller we just know our side, but Fiverr has to think about the client experience. So that's why it takes a while. As I said, if you are a top rated seller or pay for the seller plus service, you have a 7 day period instead of 14 days. 

I suggest you focus on delivering the best work that you can, as you generate more orders this won't become an issue. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

You are on a forum, you have to expect not everyone will side with you. People have different points of view. No one is right or wrong because we can't judge Fiverr for their policy. You are on their site, you accepted their policies and terms of service by using their website so.. 

I wish you all the best and again, remember that this is a forum, Filip's point of view is not wrong, it's different

Yes I agree with you. But he cannot judge my sales based on a form, as you said, this is a form, so all comments remain related to the topic of the form and not to the person who posted it

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, amirdev_78 said:

Yes I agree with you. But he cannot judge my sales based on a form, as you said, this is a form, so all comments remain related to the topic of the form and not to the person who posted it

He can judge based on visiting your profile though 🙂

• Like 7

For me personally I'm quite surprised that a good number of people have complained about the 14 days clearance period.
I've worked part time jobs/full times jobs and in most cases I don't get paid until pay day which is once a month.

14 days is lightening speed compared to that!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1