Received 5 orders within the last 3 days after waiting for so long

yrs_designs

Hi everyone,

I was struggling so much and constantly optimizing my gigs. I got over 3k impressions in 2 weeks and my gig was new. I was getting a lot of clicks but couldn't convert. I was constantly changing my title and description. I also added a new video and made some attractive images. I was waiting for a miracle and it happened. Out of nowhere i got 5 orders in the last 3 days. Thank you so much to everyone who shared their valuable tips with us. And to anyone who's struggling, just don't give up. 

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 5

22 minutes ago, yrs_designs said:

You guys can still check the pending orders. I know some people on this forum have trust issues which i think is valid. 

Not that we have trust issues, more that we have a lot of people flat out lying.  I see you have gotten traction. Good for you. Seems that reworking your offerings and working on your product was worth the investment. Nice to see someone here proving that hard work pays off. Once you level up, be sure to raise your prices. That's how you grow instead of stagnate. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 12
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, newsmike said:

Not that we have trust issues, more that we have a lot of people flat out lying.  I see you have gotten traction. Good for you. Seems that reworking your offerings and working on your product was worth the investment. Nice to see someone here proving that hard work pays off. Once you level up, be sure to raise your prices. That's how you grow instead of stagnate. 

I totally agree with you. You'll hardly find a valuable post on this forum. Thank you so much for your tips. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1