Brief was rejected. Why does this problem occur?

shamim2digit

Question

I have been learning digital marketing for the past few months. I have opened an account on fiver since 14/15 days ago. I gave the gig at fiverr. No order or message is coming. Giving beef at fiverr but not taking any beef. They are rejecting all the beef fiverr I gave them. Now what do I do?

breif was rejected shamim2digit.png

• Like 7
  • Confused 3

3 answers to this question

Are you creating briefs or are you trying to respond to a brief that a buyer has sent?

If you are creating briefs they're only supposed to be created if you want to buy something. Are you creating a brief because you want to buy something?

Also every message is saying was rejected because "it had contact/payment info or was spam. See our terms of service". So you could check what you were entering into the brief to see if it had one of those things in it and you could also check the terms of service if necessary.

You could show us what you entered in the brief if you want us to help more. But if you were trying to create a new brief (not responding to a buyer's brief) to advertise your gig then that wouldn't be allowed.

• Like 11

@uk1000, this user, as hundreds of others, is using briefs to spam and look for work. No need to ask, you can bet on it! They have just replaced BR with briefs and continue to do the exact same thing. It's the endless Fiverr spamming cycle...

Edited by maitasun
  • Like 6
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1