Focussing & Working !

khalifacyrusuk

Hello. I don't have orders for Fiverr yet, but I used to work for an SEO agency as a link builder. There we had a restroom and PS 4. When we had a lot of work to get some rest, the guys and I played football. Only 15 minutes of rest gave us the opportunity to work further with greater concentration.

• Like 12

7 hours ago, khalifacyrusuk said:

Hey guys!

What tips & tricks do you use to focus whilst doing lots of Fiverr orders?

Is it coffee, music... let's hear it!

Hello

I always prefer Silent Environment while working on Fiverr Orders else I won't be able to focus or brainstorm the ideas (regarding designs)! Even though my room has everything including TV. I wish I could put a sign of "Do Not Disturb Me" in my room's door but unfortunately it seems impossible!! 😐

• Like 12

49 minutes ago, stefficolbert said:

I actually turn on Netflix crime documentaries for background noise... 🙃

Oh my gosh! You sound like me! I turn on Investigation Discovery for my background noise! Or I just play the entire Hamilton Musical soundtrack while I'm working. Lol. 

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, words_to_wow said:

Oh my gosh! You sound like me! I turn on Investigation Discovery for my background noise! Or I just play the entire Hamilton Musical soundtrack while I'm working. Lol. 

I watch so much of it that I am actually running out of shows to watch... 😅

I'll take any tips on a good crime show... 🙃

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, stefficolbert said:

I'll take any tips on a good crime show... 🙃

I can't say that I have a favorite, but when Deadly Women, Evil Lives Here, Fear Thy Neighbor, and On the Case with Paula Zhan come on, it tends to get my full attention and is no longer background noise. lol

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, words_to_wow said:

I can't say that I have a favorite, but when Deadly Women, Evil Lives Here, Fear Thy Neighbor, and On the Case with Paula Zhan come on, it tends to get my full attention and is no longer background noise. lol

I'm going to have to check those out!

I know what you mean, I catch myself just watching TV a lot some of these shows are just way to good... 🙂

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, words_to_wow said:

@stefficolbertI think if I had a designated office, I probably would not put a TV in there. Right now, my desk is in my bedroom, and that's where the whole family comes in to talk to me. And it doesn't help that my bedroom is near the kitchen ☺️

I have an office in my home but it gets kind of lonely in there. I work in the living room instead. I bought this adjustable coffee table so I can adjust it to the perfect height for typing. Best purchase I have ever made. 🤣

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, stefficolbert said:

I have an office in my home but it gets kind of lonely in there. I work in the living room instead. I bought this adjustable coffee table so I can adjust it to the perfect height for typing. Best purchase I have ever made. 🤣

Oh, okay! My husband got me a lap top desk thing for when I work in the living room on my tablet. I actually prefer the bedroom, though. We have two available bedrooms in the house, so one of them is soon going to be transformed into my office. The only thing is that it will be upstairs, and then I will get pretty lonely, but I will get over it! Lol

• Like 10

9 hours ago, words_to_wow said:

Oh, okay! My husband got me a lap top desk thing for when I work in the living room on my tablet. I actually prefer the bedroom, though. We have two available bedrooms in the house, so one of them is soon going to be transformed into my office. The only thing is that it will be upstairs, and then I will get pretty lonely, but I will get over it! Lol

We only have an apartment (nothing too big) and only a small bedroom available for my office. But as I said, I hate working in there, it's too cut off and lonely. It basically turned into storage for paperwork, my son's crafting supplies, and unused furniture. 🙃

• Like 7

I have random Youtube videos playing in the background, but I tend to listen to those true crime stuff too.

Recently I came across this one guy called Mr.Ballen, he covers mysteries/unsolved and solved crimes etc, he's a good one.
I sometimes listen to Forensic Files as well.

Other than that, coffee and munchies!! ( mainly peanut butter M&Ms)

• Like 10

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2023 at 3:35 PM, khalifacyrusuk said:

What tips & tricks do you use to focus whilst doing lots of Fiverr orders?

Most importantly I set Priorities. I make a list of tasks and prioritize them based on their urgency and importance.

In addition, I prefer coffee and some music, and sometimes I watch short videos on YouTube.

Still, when I don't feel motivated and focused, I spend some time with my mom and have coffee with her to refresh my mind and then I start over again. 

• Like 6