Sharing drafts with clients

faariha_sajid

Question

Hey! I am new to fiverr and I have 2 questions that I need clarification on:

1. I was thinking that sharing drafts of my work and progress with the client will help me get some feedback and client will be satisfied with the service too. But there are chances of him taking the drafts as the final product and cancelling the order. So is it okay if I share watermarked drafts through direct messages?

2. What happens if a client does not like the results and asks for reduction in charges/cancels the order after delivery? And what must I, as a seller do in such a case?

Edited by faariha_sajid
  • Like 4

1 answer to this question

47 minutes ago, faariha_sajid said:

But there are chances of him taking the drafts as the final product and cancelling the order. So is it okay if I share watermarked drafts through direct messages?

Yes you can put a watermark in the drafts. Do share these files only thru the conversations in the order page, that way Fiverr can easily trace any problems with the order if ever you need to reach out to them.

48 minutes ago, faariha_sajid said:

2. What happens if a client does not like the results and asks for reduction in charges/cancels the order after delivery? And what must I, as a seller do in such a case?

You must have outlined exactly in your gig page what your offer is, what is included, and samples of work you have done. Be clear on how many revisions are included, if this only covers black and white drawings, etc. Of course if you are in the creative field it can be a little subjective, and you definitely cannot please everyone -- but the clearer your gig description and samples are and what you cover the easier it will be when you face stuff like this. You will have to defend yourself with Customer Support that you did your gig exactly as advertised by your gig description. More times than not it will be fine and you will not have an issue unless you are dealing with a very difficult buyer who just wants work for free.

• Like 5