I Cancellled All My Orders On Fiverr

tharinduslaksha

4 hours ago, tharinduslaksha said:

image.thumb.png.07b2304fb6968cc7867affec21fd73ab.png

Due to a personal reason. I Was working 24 hours per a day. so, my family members didn't be much well with it and prohibited fiverr,emoney and all other for me. I Completed 3 orders. But, i did cancell those and give refund to all the clients. I'm sorry fiverr clients. I will try to make hearts of my family members and try to work again within 1 month. This is not my fail. This is my scuccess. I will come to fivrr anyday again and be a top rated seller. That is my promise

good luck brother @tharinduslaksha

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

vvro in this context is a review service. the type you pay for. thats why the guy said above in the screenshot "if you are against vvro its not for you" and further dubunks the nonsense about "honest, I didnt know it was wrong guv" they know. this other method he is talking about in that post... he's basically telling people to use their own accounts. that is what was in the video yesterday. you can see there is a whole industry round this. I would call this racketeering.  With regards to what started this whole thread. Go and take a look at the accounts of the buyers and see if you notice anything.  Also I suspect what @vickiespencer said about buyers remorse has more than an element of truth in it. 

honesty.png

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

@seven_sign, did you see what's in the screenshot above? If not, you need to see it, and, if possible, can you please both alert Fiverr and try to debunk this in the club? If this keeps going on, thousands (or tens of thousands) more will find themselves banned.

From the Bangladesh club:

Report violations

If you see something questionable in a post, Q&A, Direct Messages or other channels that you think violates our Code of Conduct, please report it right away to the moderators using the flag button or screenshot the conversation or post, and email the screenshots along with any relevant context to grassroots@fiverr.com We’ll take it from there.

24.gif

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, newsmike said:

please report it right away to the moderators using the flag button or screenshot the conversation or post, and email the screenshots along with any relevant context to grassroots@fiverr.com We’ll take it from there.

What happens when a seemingly corrupted leader moderates this process? (You need to see the leadership team of that club to know how corrupted it is).

Again, my opinion. I have a problem with anyone who believes that the culture of an entire country is responsible for the corruption of this practice or violations.

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, catwriter said:

Just trying to save you from a warning. 🙂

I do not worry about forum warnings, as I know we all have the right to say what needs to be said. Who else can we mention this to in private? It is not like we know who the moderators are. I don't see how his values align with those of what Fiverr expect from it's sellers, and he is a top-rated seller, no less.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, strategist_ceo said:

I don't see how his values align with those of what Fiverr expect from it's sellers, and he is a top-rated seller, no less.

What I see is that he's trying to help, that his English isn't the best (for example, he had to clarify that he didn't break any rules, plus he had to clarify a bunch of other things, and I'm pretty certain there are some misunderstandings left), and that he's fighting an uphill battle. 

And we're only seeing a very small part of it.

I can respect what he's trying to do. Teaching everyone who wants to listen to work with honesty and integrity.

Of course, I do understand that a certain remark of his made you upset, and why. If he says something like "all Asians are prone to cheating", of course you're going to feel offended as an Asian man. I think it was more of a language problem than his actual opinion about an entire country, though.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Do tell. 

Many are aged accounts with one gig set up on them for selling,  with descriptions and tags (many have just one tag)  that will not attract anyone and that appears intentional and with made up qualifications. they are buying from a specific demographic (5$ services and in many cases buying the same types of services over and over from different people) if you start looking at the sellers they are buying from you soon start to notice patterns if you delve into who else is buying from them.  you will start to see a lot of suspect looking buyer accounts along with what looks like a few genuine buyers.

you will also see accounts  just set up for buying with no description, photos or anything on them and follow the same buying patterns as above.

if you go back up and look at that screenshot with that post from that person talking VVRO accounts what you are seeing here  relates to this. this guy talks about networks of accounts set up in different ways.  Im pretty sure this what you are seeing for the sole purpose of buying and leaving reviews and manipulating ratings.  

these people providing these services know they have been rumbled and since they are obviously making substantial amounts from this they are probably going to come back using different methods to disguise the accounts. I dont know if you looked at the video yesterday but there was a section in it where it showed the course contents and was showing people how to create accounts from the US and Europe to disguise what they are doing. 

people selling  and buying between accounts they have created themselves are doing 'things" to avoid getting caught (I saw something from the video and dont want to say and give people ideas here but anyone doing it now and creating new accounts to do it is probably (hopefully) going to get caught.

people ordering from external sites and people using this vvro method ,unfortunately, may get away with it for a while.  there are obviously a lot of people doing it. people have said they have seen ads all over facebook for it (probably because they are looking for these services...)  Im sure fiverr can stamp this out implementing the right methods as eventually they are all going to leave footprints regardless of what they do. Its not a nice situation for genuine sellers, for buyers that may be misled.

I personally think instead of just going after the seller accounts a different angle needs to be taken. remember what @newsmike said about having a 5$ fee. no one is going to want to pay that...without an incentive, here you need to take a page out of the twitter playbook. remember Elon Musk iterating before buying twitter that is was full of bots then decided after buying it everyone was going to pay 8$ for a blue tick. obviously he is making people pay to verify their accounts and prove they are not bots. only they see it as getting a blue tick. I think everyone should be charged an administration fee for signing up (there are enough sellers on here now for fiverr to live with this) and make it as providing an enhanced account with a tick on it and throw in some extras. People creating multiple accounts will quickly fall away. For buyers just offer them the option of having a verified buyer account with a tick at no cost. by removing sellers using multiple accounts you are going to remove a lot of the issues.

3 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

And how is your wife doing?

She is doing ok. she is up and about a lot and more or less back to normal after a very scary time.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

@markp I recall for the last 3-4 months we have been seeing a raft of new accounts being turned down by Fiverr due to a perceived lack of quality.  The board as been full of people posting about it.  At the time we gave a high 5 to Fiverr (Sorry for the pun) thinking it was just a new emphasis on quality. 

I wonder, if based on your comment above whether Fiverr have known about this issue far longer than we have all thought, and the suspension of profiles/accounts was the final outcome of this process?

Something to ponder over maybe? 

Edited by breals
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, breals said:

I wonder, if based on your comment above whether Fiverr have known about this issue

I'm sure they do. There are so many things that, as we say here, a blind person with glass eye could see, and they have lots of data that we even can't see. Apart from that, there regularly are people who out the tips of such icebergs on Fiverr's very own official forum, as nonchalant as if talking to themselves in their own cellar.

Years ago, I was invested in a game where lots of account selling and buying was going on (against the terms, even though "just a game", for reasons that aren't hard to guess, even if not reading those terms; and as I've seen it as forbidden by the terms of anywhere I ever read the terms of, I'm assuming it is forbidden on any legit site – by the way, what would you know, even the two those sites that I knew of that enabled the game account selling and buying, did not allow multiple accounts on their own site...), both within the game, and on third party sites, which you were bound to stumble over eventually, even if you just generally and generically were interested in the game and looking up random stuff, and not an owner, manager, etc. of that company, or responsible for groups and other fun, as an admin, GM, and such.

There were different systems at play, from elaborate and cunning (people having found a way to make bank with a game, and clearly with every sense of guilt, as they would not have felt the need to obfuscate, otherwise) down to people literally posting the exact name of accounts they wanted to sell or were interested in buying (that kind of either really stupid, or really lacking any sense of guilt, or both), on a website/forum that anyone with an email address could sign up on, and read even without signing up, including anyone from that game company. Would you be surprised to hear that there also were lots of people complaining about having lost their bought accounts? 

Edited by miiila
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, strategist_ceo said:

Good Catch.

image.thumb.png.f734cdd8864d0ee3baa5480c9a0e2569.png

Reviews exchange in action.

Stop!. Don't say my best client as a fake buyer

image.png.45a19f9ec20268647bd2516d3a636056.png

image.png.993c888efb1a2739d66790b716dd6fb3.png

Here are a few works done by me for him

https://lendersnow.com/

https://medicalhealthworld.com/

https://www.datingessential.com/

https://feedsone.com/ (I was working on this when cancelling)

Also, 

image.png.fe3d8229e2ed2fa1c2a84c79a36804dc.png

They are my best repeat clients.

image.png.2fb9ddf32bbb6f6d814272b27341407a.png

Also, I Don't Use AI For Article Writting. I haven't any fake reviews. Please behave 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I have only 13 orders now (but still more coming) for January. All of them are repeat buyers.

So it is possible without cheating to receive a lot of repeat buyers.

Absolutely. I generally have a high number of repeat buyers, and it's a good thing, Fiverr even has a special badge for it, sometimes, a buyer even orders several Gigs on the same day ("Please send me an offer for...", a while later, "Oh, we've added..., please send an offer for..."..., and thus, if it's smallish orders that I also finish the same day, might also even leave several reviews the same day, if they do leave reviews. 

"Too many repeat buyers" alone isn't a good enough reason to suspect or report people, but as markp said, if you dig deeper, in some cases, red flags add up, and up, and up... I do think it's a legit course of action, if a seller who happens to stumble over or delves into competitors' accounts, finds "too many" red flags and is super certain that they play unfairly, to report it (and Fiverr also asks sellers to report things that are against the terms, to help keep the marketplace and community safe), and leave the judgement to Fiverr, who can delve deeper.

However, IMO, one should be very careful of equating things like "'too many' repeat buyers", or "'too many' five-star reviews" with "scammer" and with reporting people who might not be.

Edited by miiila
  • Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, miiila said:

sometimes, a buyer even orders several Gigs on the same day ("Please send me an offer for...", a while later, "Oh, we've added..., please send an offer for..."..., and thus, if it's smallish orders that I also finish the same day, might also even leave several reviews the same day, if they do leave reviews. 

A while ago, back when buyers had a whole month to leave a review, one of my repeat buyers would leave all the reviews for the orders in the previous 30 days or so on the same day. Could it look suspicious to someone? Certainly. Was cheating involved? No. It was simply easier for him not to review every single order as soon as it was finished, and to review them all at once instead.

• Like 9
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1