I Cancellled All My Orders On Fiverr

tharinduslaksha

image.thumb.png.07b2304fb6968cc7867affec21fd73ab.png

Due to a personal reason. I Was working 24 hours per a day. so, my family members didn't be much well with it and prohibited fiverr,emoney and all other for me. I Completed 3 orders. But, i did cancell those and give refund to all the clients. I'm sorry fiverr clients. I will try to make hearts of my family members and try to work again within 1 month. This is not my fail. This is my scuccess. I will come to fivrr anyday again and be a top rated seller. That is my promise

• Like 7
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, sunboatrecords said:

I try my best to be positive and help others and myself grow. But, these past few days have been too much.

I've been thinking, maybe it's time to abstain from the forum for a while, and just let those who got themselves into a mess deal with it on their own. It's not like I can do anything useful for them, anyway.

• Like 11
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

How are you telling that it's a review exchange?

I can be wrong but I believe the likelihood of having so many order at the same time from repeat buyers (all 4 is repeat buyers) is not likely, especially for a level 0 seller. Of the list of orders, 3 of them are also "sellers" who have a single gig. 

All the repeat purchase was spaced one month apart (yes, I have too much time to visit their account). The time between each purchase is to allow payment to clear in the system. 

Plus the timing.

I was thrown off by looking at the sales per order; however, I realized that there are quotas to meet before becoming a Level Two seller.

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

I can be wrong but I believe the likelihood of having so many order at the same time from repeat buyers (all 4 is repeat buyers) is not likely, especially for a level 0 seller. Of the list of orders, 3 of them are also "sellers" who have a single gig. 

If they were all fake orders then the OP wouldn't have had to cancel them though (if there was no real work being done - if the orders were just for reviews - then there's be no need to cancel - I mean it seems like the OP cancelled because he didn't have time to do the work, so they were probably legit orders not ones where he could just attach something already done (ie. in that fake reviews video the person just attached a screenshot or something and no real work needed to be done so that person was delivering those with no problem - even though they were fake). I don't see the OP reviewing those other sellers so it doesn't seem to be that type of review exchange. Also lots of people will have repeat buyers. So it might be legit.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just now, uk1000 said:

So it might be legit.

I believe in probability. The reviews are "paid", technically if you pay me $100. I can review you 9-10 times ($5 + admin fee) over a period of 150 days (of clearance cycle), there are such packages that are purchased for long term engagement.

The timing for cancellation is just obvious, given that fiverr is banning so many accounts. The timing for the order's cancellation is obvious, given that fiverr is banning so many accounts. I have never had so many repeat customers at the same time. Of these repeat customers, at least four are individual buyers (4/11).

Of course, I will agree that probability does not always equal certainty.

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

OP is (was) offering a ton of work for $5. Those sellers with a single gig could be resellers. Repeat buyers could be those who look for super-cheap stuff.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Repeat buyers could be those who look for super-cheap stuff.

I was a $5 seller just two years ago. I must not have been doing very well to experience what he is going through. :classic_biggrin:

The stars must had come together to make it happen, for a level 0 seller, to have at least 4 repeat buyers coming back at the same time, and to cancel all orders... right after the scare.

(Correction: I am still a $5 seller for translations; I hope to experience the same.)

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

I was a $5 seller just two years ago

Did you offer 5 articles of 1,000+ words for $5? Check their gigs, it's insane...

What's even more interesting is that they claim that their family forbid them to work on Fiverr, and yet, all of their gigs are still active.

• Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

right after the scare.

Could it be a review exchanger's remorse? 🤔

An excellent way to appear not to have been exchanging reviews is to come to the FF and make a post like OP did, and then if Fiverr cancels your profile, they could say, "But look, I even posted about my personal issues on the Forum." 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Did you offer 5 articles of 1,000+ words for $5? Check their gigs, it's insane...

Did you notice their delivery image? They are using A.I., it's a matter of clicks.

1. Did you offer 5 articles of 1,000+ words for $5? Check the gigs section, it's insane.
  2. Did you offer five 1,000+ word articles for $5? Check the Writer's Gig List, it's insane.
  3. Did you offer to write five articles of 1,000 words or more for $5? Check their gigs; it's an amazing deal!
  4. Did you offer to write five articles of 1,000+ words each for $5? Check the details of their gigs, because it's a good deal.
  5. You offered five articles of 1,000+ words for $5? I've got a gig for you.
  6. You might want to check the Gigs section for a deal of five 1,000-word articles for $5.
  7. Did you offer five 1,000-word articles for $5? Check your gig page, it's insane.
  8. Did you offer five articles of 1,000+ words for $5? Check their gigs; it's an amazing deal.
  9. Did you offer five articles of 1,000+ words for $5? Check the gig descriptions, some writers are insane...
  10. Did you offer five articles of 1,000+ words for $5? Check out the gigs section—there are some amazing deals on there.
  11. Are you offering 5 articles of 1,000+ words for $5? Check their gigs, because it's a good deal.
  12. Did you offer 5 articles of 1,000+ words for $5? I'm shocked by the low rate you charge.
  13. Are you offering customers 5 articles of 1,000+ words for $5? Check out their gigs, it's insane!
  14. Did you offer five articles of 1,000+ words for $5? You might want to check out their other gigs—they're unbelievable.
  15. Did you offer 5 articles of 1,000+ words for $5? See their gigs. It's a great deal!
  16. Did you offer five articles of 1,000 words or more for $5? Check their gigs—you can't afford not to.
  17. You offered 5 articles at 1,000+ words each for $5? That is an incredible deal!
  18. Did you offer 5 articles of 1,000 words or more for $5? See how many buyers took you up on that offer!

(Just 3 clicks, I can also use an "auto clicker" and AFK)

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

they could say, "But look, I even posted about my personal issues on the Forum." 

And they've been posting about their issues with the late orders for quite a while now...

1 minute ago, strategist_ceo said:

Did you notice their delivery image?

They are using A.I., it's a matter of clicks.

I didn't notice it.

Well, that would explain it.

No idea why they were so late on so many orders then, though.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tharinduslaksha said:

This is not my fail. This is my scuccess.

No, this is your fail for not managing the number of jobs in queue, for not raising prices to slow demand and for letting family members tell you what to do. Denial will not help going forward.

• Like 9
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

Maybe... this explains it:

image.png.6830b332c8ab3026d83b27825a2558cb.png

@seven_sign, did you see what's in the screenshot above? If not, you need to see it, and, if possible, can you please both alert Fiverr and try to debunk this in the club? If this keeps going on, thousands (or tens of thousands) more will find themselves banned.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, catwriter said:

If this keeps going on, thousands (or tens of thousands) more will find themselves banned.

I think that the clean house will occur periodically. The company will need to keep up with its public image as a publicly traded company, and I think it is expanding "upmarket" which will help push up its stock price as well, which is good news for honest sellers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1