fiver pro is unicorn for Asian

ar_rehman4

Question

18 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, ar_rehman4 said:

verified badge is super hard for Asian's to get. and fiverr never respond to them not even rejection 

Not true at all. 
It’s hard for everyone not only Asians or any other race. Race has nothing to do with getting a Pro badge. It’s all about your work and experience. Only 1% of freelancers are accepted to be have a pro badge so please let’s not bring a race in this. 

• Like 9
  • Up 3

8 minutes ago, ar_rehman4 said:

videos on it on YouTube and the girl on Facebook told me that

Then maybe you should stop listening girls on Facebook. Just a couple of days back thousands of freelancers were banned from fiverr because they listened someone from YouTube and Facebook groups rather than fiverr itself. 

• Like 8
  • Up 5

I don't recommend following advice from YouTube videos and listening to "some girls on Facebook", I recommend checking Fiverr Pro out for yourself and seeing if you can find Asian sellers there.

I found 2 in the first 5 seconds of search.

8 minutes ago, ar_rehman4 said:

this is a common concept

Unfortunately, what you see as common concept can easily be completely wrong. Thousands of Bangladeshi sellers recently got their accounts restricted because they believed in what they saw on YouTube and what some people on Facebook told them.

• Like 8
  • Up 3

When evaluating anything that random people, including those here on the forum, are telling you, you should ask yourself, "What would Fiverr do/want?"

As I see it, very obviously, Fiverr is interested in having talent on their site who have interesting services to offer to their users, because they want to be an interesting and relevant global company, and in earning money through offering those talents a way to reach potential customers, plus additional criteria for the PRO badge, if that's what you mean with the "verified badge".

I'm pretty sure that which country those talents are from is far down on their list of requirements or desires, as long as there is a demand by customers for the offered services. Obvious exceptions apply, like one country, due to the current political climate, and I think, and would understand, that they might also be a bit peculiar regarding sellers from (not only) Asia who offer services closely tied to being native speakers of a language, which they aren't native speakers of. 

I would not pay the least attention to anything that random people say about Fiverr, and who can or can't achieve this or that based on what country they are from.

As long as you can legitimately open an account on Fiverr, have the credentials/fulfill the listed requirements, have a way to legally withdraw your revenue in your country, think you can stick to the ToS, have valuable, in-demand services to offer, and are skilled at what you do, go ahead and prove the girl on Facebook and those YouYube people wrong. It should be fun to prove that you can do something that others said isn't possible, and can inspire others, too, no?

Be a unicorn 🦄! 🙂

Edited by miiila
  • Like 6
  • Up 5

1 hour ago, ar_rehman4 said:

and how did u search tell me so  i can search to

@ar_rehman4- if you want to research sellers in Asia who have made Pro, you should check out @filipdevaere's profile:

2 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

live in Asia and have the Pro Verified Badge. Race or where you live does not matter.

The quality of your services is important, not the race. 

Not only is he based in China, after reviewing his profile, you'll see all the elements needed to become Pro.

You'll also see what he means by "quality seller." It's no wonder why he dominates his market and why he really doesn't have any competition - no one else can offer what he offers. And Fiverr knows this.

In fact, @filipdevaere was actually approached by Fiverr to become a Pro seller. That's how good he is.

Since I would also like to become Pro, I look at @filipdevaere's profile often because I learn a lot on how I can improve the quality of my gigs and services so that I can confidently apply to Pro when I am ready.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, vickieito said:

if you want to research sellers in Asia who have made Pro

While the suggestion to check out Filip's profile is great (we all need awesome examples to look up to), he's originally from Belgium. I think that @ar_rehman4 didn't ask about white expats living in Asia. 🙂

@ar_rehman4, I've just searched in your vertical (Marketing Plans, then choosing Pro sellers), and found a few pro sellers from India and Sri Lanka on the first page.

• Like 6

@vickieito

To be honest, I do not consider my profile perfect.
Even my gig images and gig descriptions need improvement. But that all takes time, and the time to update everything is something that I don’t have now.
But this also proves that your images and gig descriptions don’t need to be perfect to receive orders. Just find a niche, deliver quality, and keep your buyers happy. If possible get rid of your competition, but of course, this is not possible if you enter for example the “logo” business with thousands of competitors.  

• Like 6

Guest salehpro

You are not sure, may be no connection with expert/old sellers in this Fiverr community. Almost 400 Top Rated Sellers in Bangladesh alone, several are Pro sellers.

Fact is being  "Criteria", whomever is competent - can try to join PRO Seller program. 

12 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Just find a niche, deliver quality, and keep your buyers happy. If possible get rid of your competition

I think you summed it up nicely here. 😊

These four points are what I have been learning by going through your profile, gigs, and reviews.

10 hours ago, salehpro said:

Fact is being  "Criteria", whomever is competent - can try to join PRO Seller program. 

On 1/4/2023 at 2:12 AM, ar_rehman4 said:

fiverr never respond to them not even rejection 

@filipdevaere - I suggested your profile because I know many sellers apply for Pro, and like the OP mentioned, don't get accepted or hear back from Fiverr. You are one of the few sellers that Fiverr actually went out of their way and asked you to apply for Pro.

Many apply, but few are chosen. It only helps to learn from the ones who are chosen before they even apply.

• Like 5

On 1/4/2023 at 8:12 PM, ar_rehman4 said:

how true is this that per verified badge is super hard for Asian's to get. and fiverr never respond to them not even rejection 

What do you mean? If you just filter it, there is like thousands of top rated, verified, pro sellers from Pakistan alone. There is category of gigs that accepts pro request once or twice a year. And they accept only professionals.  Seo, fb ad, remove background type of gigs are not applicable. 

• Like 4