Fiverr 1 Rules destroyed 1 family

mdmijansdp

Question

Hi Fiverr in my title I have mentioned Fiverr 1 rules destroyed 1 family. If anyone expert in 1 sector, so absolutely, he teaches his family member in this sector. When his family member expert in these sectors and opens the same sector and same category gig on Fiverr, so why does Fiverr ban their account?
I hope Fiverr updates its system or thinks about my question.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

14 answers to this question

Because if you are a family then you can use the same account to provide the same service. 
It’s highly unlikely that the whole family will be experts in the very same thing. But if you just took a course and your family took the same course from a “mentor” or whomever else then I would advise you to look better at the services you are providing and if you will bring any value to your clients. 

• Like 14
  • Up 3

12 minutes ago, mdmijansdp said:

When his family member expert in these sectors and opens the same sector and same category gig on Fiverr, so why does Fiverr ban their account?

For that, you can thank all the cheaters who opened multiple accounts and claimed it was their 50 cousins all living under the same roof.

That's why we can't have nice things, as they say. Because of cheaters (and plenty of those cheaters say "but seniors said it was all right and we could do it, no problem!!!").

As @mariashtelle1said, you and your family member can open an account together and work as a team. You wouldn't be the only ones, either. There are plenty of husband-and-wife teams on Fiverr, for example.

• Like 15

I believe that a family of 100 sellers who have the same expertise can be treated as one hundred seller accounts. However, if all 100 sellers use the same bank information, the same identification for verification and even the same IP address (this is impossible, different PCs connected to the same Wi-Fi will have different IP addresses) then it should be a fair game to get banned.

The question is whether every single family member used their own ID to verify the account. Is everyone getting paid differently? Did they stay online using different devices and IP addresses (note: different devices = different IP addresses, so it's impossible for two account to share the same IP address)?

• Like 12

49 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

I believe that a family of 100 sellers who have the same expertise can be treated as one hundred seller accounts. However, if all 100 sellers use the same bank information, the same identification for verification and even the same IP address (this is impossible, different PCs connected to the same Wi-Fi will have different IP addresses) then it should be a fair game to get banned.

The question is whether every single family member used their own ID to verify the account. Is everyone getting paid differently? Did they stay online using different devices and IP addresses (note: different devices = different IP addresses, so it's impossible for two account to share the same IP address)?

If they use their own Identification and own Bank Information, it's possible to ban their account?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

For that, you can thank all the cheaters who opened multiple accounts and claimed it was their 50 cousins all living under the same roof.

That's why we can't have nice things, as they say. Because of cheaters (and plenty of those cheaters say "but seniors said it was all right and we could do it, no problem!!!").

As @mariashtelle1said, you and your family member can open an account together and work as a team. You wouldn't be the only ones, either. There are plenty of husband-and-wife teams on Fiverr, for example.

Yea, Your logic is right.

In case, If my any family member quarrel with other family member, and he thought he is experts this category and wants to leave separately and create new account with same category in this case, then what he can do?

• Like 8

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Because if you are a family then you can use the same account to provide the same service. 
It’s highly unlikely that the whole family will be experts in the very same thing. But if you just took a course and your family took the same course from a “mentor” or whomever else then I would advise you to look better at the services you are providing and if you will bring any value to your clients. 

In case, If any family member quarrels with other family members, and he thought he is an expert in this category and wants to leave separately and create a new account with the same category, in this case, then what he can do?

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

In theory, no. However, Fiverr reserves the right to not allow too many sellers of the same category.

It seems to be happening too.

In case, If any family member quarrels with other family members, and he thought he is an expert in this category and wants to leave separately and create a new account with the same category, in this case, then what he can do?

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, mdmijansdp said:

he thought he is an expert in this category and wants to leave separately and create a new account with the same category, in this case, then what he can do?

If he already has an account that is verified by his personal ID and is being paid through the same bank account, then it will be difficult to register another account without being detected by Fiverr, who will be able to tell which IP address belongs to which device.

I don't see how this can happen tho :-)

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

If he already has an account that is verified by his personal ID and is being paid through the same bank account, then it will be difficult to register another account without being detected by Fiverr, who will be able to tell which IP address belongs to which device.

I don't see how this can happen tho 🙂

If they open an account that is verified by his personal ID and payment option with his personal bank account, it's violate Fiverr rules?

• Like 9

If your family member wants to create their own account, you can try asking Customer Support for help and advice how to do it.

However, what they typically reply is that that person can't have gigs in the same category as yours (plus you'd need to have different IDs, different Payoneer or PayPal accounts, different phone numbers, and never interact with each other).

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, catwriter said:

If your family member wants to create their own account, you can try asking Customer Support for help and advice how to do it.

However, what they typically reply is that that person can't have gigs in the same category as yours (plus you'd need to have different IDs, different Payoneer or PayPal accounts, different phone numbers, and never interact with each other).

Thanks for your valuable time.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, mdmijansdp said:

In case, If my any family member quarrel with other family member, and he thought he is experts this category and wants to leave separately and create new account with same category in this case, then what he can do?

Fiverr has blocked me many times but I sent email on fiverr support and they unblocked me. Email Fiverr support team

• Like 9