What should I do if I have forgotten my Security question & Number and CS says they can not help if I can not provide one of them?

urwausman

Question

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

I am a seller here on the Fiverr platform. Started as a novice back in 2016, and right after joining left to study for my higher education.

I come back after a lot of years in 2022 to get my freelancing career on track. To get my earnings out of the platform I needed a Payoneer or PayPal, which I am ready to provide but unfortunately, I have forgotten my Security Question and Phone number which I associated with my account.

I went back and forth with the CS a lot but we are at a deadlock where they say I need to provide the answer to my security question and the last four digits of my phone number and I provide them something after a lot of research which they reject saying it does not match with the ones in the system. 

I am at a great loss as this is the only way of earning which I have for now! I haven't been able to get paid for 3 months now and I need the assistance of the community to help me out here.

Fiverr is a big platform, and they should definitely have policies to solve these problems. I have access to the email which I initially created the account with and then added the security question and phone number, that email should be prioritized as that was the medium I used to connect with the platform. I need your assistance @Lena@vickieito

I will really appreciate any and all help you can give.

• Like 10
  • Sad 4

9 answers to this question

Yes sir. This issue can be resolved easily. I faced the same issue. I forgot the phone number I have attached and security question. I just contact the fiverr customer support. they ask me that if I forgot my question just write 2 or 3 possible answers. I told them and after few hours they replied that my security question is successfully removed and i can enter my new phone number and security question.🙂

• Like 10
  • Up 3

2 minutes ago, Lena said:

Hi @urwausman 

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do. Like you said, Fiverr is a big platform and we have to make sure that all of our users are safe and protected. That is why we have all those security measures. I am so sorry. 

So what should I do with all the funds that I have in my Fiverr account?

Should I leave all the funds?

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, urwausman said:

So what should I do with all the funds that I have in my Fiverr account?

Should I leave all the funds?

I will have to contact our relevant team and I will let you know as soon as I have some new information. I am just asking you to please be patient. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Lena said:

I will have to contact our relevant team and I will let you know as soon as I have some new information. I am just asking you to please be patient. 

Well, I have found some cases on the internet in which Fiverr helped out their users to come out of this situation in which I am, Please find some solution to resolve my problem. Thank you.

• Like 7

On 1/3/2023 at 9:31 PM, maria042 said:

Yes sir. This issue can be resolved easily. I faced the same issue. I forgot the phone number I have attached and security question. I just contact the fiverr customer support. they ask me that if I forgot my question just write 2 or 3 possible answers. I told them and after few hours they replied that my security question is successfully removed and i can enter my new phone number and security question.🙂

It is very helpful post for newbie.Thanks 

• Like 8

7 hours ago, urwausman said:

Well, I have found some cases on the internet in which Fiverr helped out their users to come out of this situation in which I am, Please find some solution to resolve my problem. Thank you.

Have you contact Fiverr Customer Support?

• Like 4