My Account is under review & I need a 2nd chance

Guest prenonmahmud

Guest prenonmahmud

New Year Started with a very sad Experience in Fiverr.

1st day of the year was a nightmare for me.

Lot's of us experiencing the same problem.

I know some of us did the wrong things because we were unware or didn't fully understood the policies.

But our community leader is trying to help us to understand the policies & standards.

As we've done wrong in the past ,we deserve to get a 2nd chance.

Fiverr is our favourite marketplace ,we bangladeshi freelancers supports fiverr from our heart,so I think Fiverr should also support us this time.Beacuse although some of us did wrong but each one of us gave pure dedication to Fiverr.

#reconsider_fiverr #restricted_account

On 1/3/2023 at 12:21 PM, prenonmahmud said:

New Year Started with a very sad Experience in Fiverr.

1st day of the year was a nightmare for me.

Lot's of us experiencing the same problem.

I know some of us did the wrong things because we were unware or didn't fully understood the policies.

But our community leader is trying to help us to understand the policies & standards.

As we've done wrong in the past ,we deserve to get a 2nd chance.

Fiverr is our favourite marketplace ,we bangladeshi freelancers supports fiverr from our heart,so I think Fiverr should also support us this time.Beacuse although some of us did wrong but each one of us gave pure dedication to Fiverr.

#reconsider_fiverr #restricted_account

Explain what violation did you make?

• Like 6

On 1/3/2023 at 7:21 AM, prenonmahmud said:

we deserve to get a 2nd chance.

You don't deserve anything! 

You fraudulently manipulated your profile to take money from honest, unsuspecting buyers! 

I'm not sure you'll get any sympathy on this forum.

Edited by breals
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

On 1/3/2023 at 8:21 AM, prenonmahmud said:

You should have been aware that cheating the system by buying reviews is wrong. You don't need a policy to tell you to be an honest person. Your parents should have taught you that.

Putting that aside, nobody on the forum can help you. We're just regular users, and we don't get to decide whether you're given another chance or not.

• Like 6
  • Up 3

On 1/2/2023 at 9:21 PM, prenonmahmud said:

Please also try to understand the policies & procedures yourself. Don't rely on anyone to tell you how to do things!

"Relying on others' advice" is what started this whole mess in the first place.

• Like 5

Guest salehpro

Every problem has a solution - i believe that. Describe what wrong you did and its effect. We'll try to show you the ways, logically that allows Fiverr. 

PS. translate the TOS page today, reread it carefully 

10 hours ago, salehpro said:

PS. translate the TOS page today, reread it carefully 

Fiverr needs seller to understand and communicate with English and only allowed language here. So starting from if you don't understand TOS that means you are not allowed.  BTW It's common sense to not scam people. 🤙

• Like 2