What happens if I edit my gig twice or more? is it affects ranking?

kdjgraphics

Question

I got more than 100 impression for first week of my first gig, but it is not in the first page, and also  I got around 10 clicks. but still I didn't get any order. what if I edit my gig description and  optimize seo again and change my tags. what will happen? is it affects ranking?

• Like 13

6 answers to this question

You can edit gigs, it's okay. But make sure to wait at least one week to see the results. Results will not show right after you make those edits. And don't target the first page; because such a thing doesn't exist. Search functionality is designed to give the best results for the relevant buyers. Results are different from person to person. Instead of targeting the first page, try to increase impressions and clicks. And convert those clicks into orders. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 12/22/2022 at 1:18 AM, nobinhussain said:

i don't what you mean about paid advertisements but i just want to say , you don't need any paid ad for your gig . Fiverr wants you to share your gigs on other social media like i said that's why they give big share button on your gig

On 1/3/2023 at 8:03 AM, kdjgraphics said:

I got more than 100 impression for first week of my first gig, but it is not in the first page, and also  I got around 10 clicks. but still I didn't get any order. what if I edit my gig description and  optimize seo again and change my tags. what will happen? is it affects ranking?

i think 100 impartation and 10 click a week is good dont chang it you should start sharing your gig on social media as well

• Like 7