Taking The Highest Cash Advance $4500 Again in same date January 10

Hey mates,

I hope all of you are doing great. Last year on January 10, I took advance cash of $4500, and I am thinking again take advance cash on January 10.

The last time I took the highest advance cash, $4500, I experienced new things in my Fiverr career.
I am ready to share my experience with all of you, and do all share with me too?Let me know, and also tell me how many of you get $4500 advance cash like me and what is your highest Advance cash from Fiverr. 

Which is better? The high amount of advance cash, medium amount of advance cash, or a low amount of advance. 

• Like 10

I have received the cash advance 2 times last year, 1 for $200 and another for $1500, it was a good experience, it allowed me to buy a new laptop with which the quality and speed of my work has improved.

But I still have some doubts? How often do you get the cash advance? is it annual? in my case they were on 2 occasions last year, but I have seen comments from people that it has only been 1 time or from others that they have been 3 times

• Like 6

On 1/3/2023 at 7:16 AM, designbuzz96 said:

Hey mates,

I hope all of you are doing great. Last year on January 10, I took advance cash of $4500, and I am thinking again take advance cash on January 10.

The last time I took the highest advance cash, $4500, I experienced new things in my Fiverr career.
I am ready to share my experience with all of you, and do all share with me too?Let me know, and also tell me how many of you get $4500 advance cash like me and what is your highest Advance cash from Fiverr. 

Which is better? The high amount of advance cash, medium amount of advance cash, or a low amount of advance. 

Wow! That's great.!

• Like 3

On 1/3/2023 at 7:16 AM, designbuzz96 said:

Hey mates,

Great🙂

• Like 5