Landing Page Gig - What am I doing wrong?

boyanivanoff

Hi guys! A Fiverr newbie here. I just put on this gig a few days ago and only got 4 impressions. I'm not excepting to immediately start selling like crazy but just 4 impressions is really low. Any feedback would be much appreciated. https://www.fiverr.com/boyanivanoff/create-a-beautiful-converting-and-responsive-landing-page

Edited by boyanivanoff
title description
  • Like 13

• boyanivanoff changed the title to Landing Page Gig - What am I doing wrong?
2 hours ago, boyanivanoff said:

I don't understand this comment.

Ignore him, he't been on Fiverr since March and haven't made any sales. Some people post on the forum because someone told them it will get them sales (it won't), whether they have something useful to say or not.

5 hours ago, boyanivanoff said:

I just put on this gig a few days ago and only got 4 impressions.

It's still holiday season, so it's very possible people are not searching for services like yours right now. Give it some time.

5 hours ago, boyanivanoff said:

Any feedback would be much appreciated

I strongly recommend removing the link to your LinkedIn page from your gig image. Sharing personal contact information like that is strictly forbidden, and could get you in trouble before you even properly started.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Ignore him, he't been on Fiverr since March and haven't made any sales. Some people post on the forum because someone told them it will get them sales (it won't), whether they have something useful to say or not.

It's still holiday season, so it's very possible people are not searching for services like yours right now. Give it some time.

I strongly recommend removing the link to your LinkedIn page from your gig image. Sharing personal contact information like that is strictly forbidden, and could get you in trouble before you even properly started.

I appreciate you.

• Like 6