it's possible to active 24 Online in fiverr by mobile phone?

No. There's no way you can stay awake every minute of every day. Therefore, you can not be available 24 hours a day. Find another way to make your gig stand out without trying to game the system.

• Like 17
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

6 hours ago, sharp_art said:

how can i active  Online in fiver 24 hour by mobile phone,!it's possible,please tell.me about it with full details,, 

Why? Are you a robot or trying to become a robot? 🙄 

There is no way! Use Fiverr App whenever you get notification or message or anything else! Staying Online for 24/7 is not gonna help you with anything else! 

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, j6nyc6 said:

No. There's no way you can stay awake every minute of every day. Therefore, you can not be available 24 hours a day. Find another way to make your gig stand out without trying to game the system.

If you check the online status of the same niche sellers, they are always online. Do you think they are really online?

Their are people somehow gaming the system and taking advantage of being online. It's a huge disadvantage for us.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, sharp_art said:

how can i active  Online in fiver 24 hour by mobile phone,!it's possible,please tell.me about it with full details,, 

You are asking how to dishonestly make it "appear that you are online" while you are not?  How about not lying, and just trying to be honest about things? 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, shifan said:

You're missing the point.

I understand your point and that there are people who game the system. However, my post was letting them know that merely having the Fiverr app turned on a seller does not appear in the search under the online filter. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2