Hi! New tarot reader around here.

bhadsatyr

Hi! Nice to meet you all. 

My name is Daniel. While I'm new to Fiverr as a seller, this is platform I have always liked as a way to connect with so many creative people in the world. 

While on the ordinary side of my life I'm a clinical bacteriologist I've always had a vein for the occult and mysticism, having studied and practiced divination and other forms of occult practices more than my actual career although mostly with myself.

Last year however, I had so much fun and incredible experiences giving others tarot readings and receiving so much positive feedback that i felt compelled to offer it as a service. 

Would also love to connect with other readers to keep learning and fostering community! 

Thanks to all.

• Like 15

On 1/1/2023 at 9:28 PM, bhadsatyr said:

clinical bacteriologist I've always had a vein for the occult and mysticism

Interesting. Are you ever conflicted by the fact that you work in a scientific field, yet on the side con dumb people out of their money with carnival trickery and superstition? I have a 3 card Monty routine, maybe we can hook up. 

Playing Cards GIF by Warner Archive

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

On 1/2/2023 at 9:28 AM, bhadsatyr said:

Hi! Nice to meet you all. 

My name is Daniel. While I'm new to Fiverr as a seller, this is platform I have always liked as a way to connect with so many creative people in the world. 

While on the ordinary side of my life I'm a clinical bacteriologist I've always had a vein for the occult and mysticism, having studied and practiced divination and other forms of occult practices more than my actual career although mostly with myself.

Last year however, I had so much fun and incredible experiences giving others tarot readings and receiving so much positive feedback that i felt compelled to offer it as a service. 

Would also love to connect with other readers to keep learning and fostering community! 

Thanks to all.

How pathetic. A tarot reader can read everyone's fate. But he joined Fiverr to earn money like all of us 🤔

• Like 8
  • Haha 2