Account Under Review but CS said it is not eligible to be restored

anamursanto

Hi everyone, I recently received an email from Fiverr stating that my 3-year account is currently under review for false rating (untrue, as I never ask for 5-star rating or request for rating revision). No warning whatsoever either. As far as I know, under review means that the account hasn't been permanently banned, and I need to wait at most 90 days for the decision. However, when I contacted the CS, they said that the account is not eligible to be restored, it is a final decision and cannot be reversed. And when I asked for proofs for my violation, the customer service went poof aka doesn't respond after that.

Now I'm confused because the email from Fiverr said it's under review, but the CS said it can't be restored. Which one should I rely on? Should I wait for the result of the review, or should I attempt to ask for restoration to the support [not even sure if it's gonna work but hey at least I try my best]

Screenshot 2023-01-02 101709.png

Screenshot 2023-01-02 101725.png

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

Hey @anamursanto, the exactly situation happened to me last Sunday (01/01/23). My account is 3+ years and 5-star rated (seller level 2 with hundreds of reviews) and they sent the same automatic message to me. When I tried to find out what was happening, they replied saying my account was "not eligible to be restored", with zero explanations or proof of their allegations. I insisted, and they just stop replying. Today I sent another message, let's see how it goes...

Did you get any updates? I read something about a mass banning of sellers from Bangladesh who were doing the actions they alleged on this email. Maybe we were mistaken by them? I don't know how this is possible, but that's the only reason I can think of...

Please, let me know if you get any updates? I'll do the same if I get any!

Thanks 🙂

Edited by carneiroviq
  • Like 8

I had the same experience as well! I received the same email and my account was restricted on the New Year Day (how ironic). I am a Level 2 seller and my account is almost 2 years. I tried to reach out to the support team at Fiverr, and guess what, I received an identical response also...

I am totally helpless now, they just asked me to wait for 90 days to know whether my account would be restored or permanently banned. No updates since I get the last reply from the support team. 

I've tried to explain everything to the support team, and yet, they still alleged me on using fake orders to boost rating. And by the way, I am not from Bangladesh, I am from Malaysia. What can I do next? 

Screenshot 2023-01-06 at 4.01.57 PM.png

• Like 6