I am no longer able to create a custom subscription offer.

bgrafstrom

Question

I use custom subscription offers very frequently. Suddenly I cannot. I do not have that option only single payment or milestones. Often clients go into subscriptions after their initial session. The standard subscription being monthly does not work well for me I usually do every 10 days or 2 weeks for 6-8 sessions. I tried to do a renewal (which does not exist so I need to recreate the offer), it is not showing the option of a subscription when I go to create an offer. Any ideas why this would have dropped off my options?

Thanks

Edited by bgrafstrom
  • Like 8

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, ads_ionic said:

There could be a few reasons why you are no longer able to create a custom subscription offer on Fiverr. It's possible that you have reached the maximum number of active custom offers allowed on your account, or that you have exceeded the maximum number of custom offers that you are allowed to create in a certain time period. It's also possible that there are technical issues with the Fiverr platform that are preventing you from creating a custom offer.

I was not aware there were any maximums on custom offers or subscriptions. Can you point me to where I can learn more about this?

• Like 7