My fiver account disabled can I be able to restore it?

sohaib6030

Question

My fiver account got disabled on this email

Today I received email that my fiver account flagged to review and I am unable to accces my seller mode it says. I am having some terms violations on selling on buying to gain false rating. Infact I haven't get any order since last 30 days some clients reached me in inbox try to shared requirements but then gone away and I got busy in other work but no false rating no negative rating
The email is very generic no order number no evidence no buyer name then why I am getting banned

I was level 2 seller 2 months ago then drop to level 1 then drop to new seller. Due to late delivery in an order but still no fraud no false reviews why fiver blocked me yesterday I again gained the  criteria for level one due to 60 days tenure 

I am sincere seller to fiver kindle do necessary and restore my account if you need any kind of information do reach me out 

Awaiting thanks

• Like 9
  • Sad 5

13 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, qnizza said:

I've made 5 support tickets

Keep in mind that it's not allowed to make multiple tickets about the same issue. If you keep doing that, support might block you.

41 minutes ago, qnizza said:

if it's a first time violation - we get a warning.

Not necessarily. Depending on the violation, some people get banned without a warning. I'm not saying that you made such a violation, just that not everyone receives a warning.

• Like 5
  • Up 3

5 minutes ago, qnizza said:

Because I've seen in the forum a few more people with the same issue that occurred on the same day.

Not a few more. Thousands of Bangladeshi sellers got their accounts restricted on the same day for violations way back in the past (typically buying a review or few to get them started), when they first started selling.

6 minutes ago, qnizza said:

I've made more only after being ignored.

Creating more tickets about the same issue won't help you. They'll just get closed.

You should be able to reopen a closed ticket by responding to it. I recommend doing it with one ticket only.

• Like 9

Hi@sohaib6030,

I received the same email yesterday stating me trying to sell false service to manipulate rating. I've submitted a ticket to customer support team and yet waiting for their reply. My situation is somehow similar to you - I have a few returned buyers with some good ratings from them and these buyers are genuine and true. They have been my clients for at least six months and yet out of sudden I got this email... I am also helpless now.

• Like 10

Hello, I'm having the same issue, support just sends me their automatic reply (rating manipulation etc) and completely ignores me. What should I do? I've opened 3 support tickets and all answers are the same auto-response. No one tells me what happened and what to do.

This issue just started 1 January, I'm more than sure that this is some kind of bug on Fiverr's side.
It happened after a buyer ordered without messaging me and my rating went down, due to a late reply. I've contacted support and explained my situation to them (we are having big electricity issues in my country currently so I wasn't able to reply in time) and they've helped me out. And after that in a few weeks I'm being banned due to my rating manipulation?

Edited by qnizza
More explanation of the situation
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Hey there! The exactly situation happened to me last Sunday (01/01/23). My account is 3+ years and 5-star rated (seller level 2 with hundreds of reviews) and they sent the same automatic message to me.

When I tried to find out what was happening, they replied saying my account was "not eligible to be restored", with zero explanations or proof of their allegations. I insisted, and they just stop replying. Today I sent another message, let's see how it goes...

Did you get any updates? I read something about a mass banning of sellers from Bangladesh who were doing the actions they alleged on this email. Maybe we were mistaken by them? I don't know how this is possible, but that's the only reason I can think of...

Please, let me know if you get any updates? I'll do the same if I get any!

Thanks 🙂

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, carneiroviq said:

Hey there! The exactly situation happened to me last Sunday (01/01/23). My account is 3+ years and 5-star rated (seller level 2 with hundreds of reviews) and they sent the same automatic message to me.

When I tried to find out what was happening, they replied saying my account was "not eligible to be restored", with zero explanations or proof of their allegations. I insisted, and they just stop replying. Today I sent another message, let's see how it goes...

Did you get any updates? I read something about a mass banning of sellers from Bangladesh who were doing the actions they alleged on this email. Maybe we were mistaken by them? I don't know how this is possible, but that's the only reason I can think of...

Please, let me know if you get any updates? I'll do the same if I get any!

Thanks 🙂

I'm getting the same reply from support, I've made 5 support tickets and every time I get the same bot-response. Fiverr's own rules state that they have to explain the reason for banning and if it's a first time violation - we get a warning.

I've had no explanation or warnings. Support just closed all my tickets, totally ignoring my responses to their message.

I have no idea what to do and now I'm unable to do any work here. What the hell is going on?

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, qnizza said:

I'm getting the same reply from support, I've made 5 support tickets and every time I get the same bot-response. Fiverr's own rules state that they have to explain the reason for banning and if it's a first time violation - we get a warning.

I've had no explanation or warnings. Support just closed all my tickets, totally ignoring my responses to their message.

I have no idea what to do and now I'm unable to do any work here. What the hell is going on?

I think we should insist. This is too absurd, and they can't do this. It's totally disrespectful. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Keep in mind that it's not allowed to make multiple tickets about the same issue. If you keep doing that, support might block you.

Not necessarily. Depending on the violation, some people get banned without a warning. I'm not saying that you made such a violation, just that not everyone receives a warning.

I've made more only after being ignored. But still this isn't normal. Seems like a random ban and it is quite silly that I'm unable to know what the reason for banning is. I haven't violated any rules. How am I supposed to contact support and how should I be able to solve this if I'm being totally ignored by the "bot-support"? Because I've seen in the forum a few more people with the same issue that occurred on the same day.
By the way, I didn't have any orders since December 3rd and on January 1st I get a ban?

Edited by qnizza
Spelling
  • Like 6

Just now, catwriter said:

Not a few more. Thousands of Bangladeshi sellers got their accounts restricted on the same day for violations way back in the past (typically buying a review or few to get them started), when they first started selling.

Creating more tickets about the same issue won't help you. They'll just get closed.

You should be able to reopen a closed ticket by responding to it. I recommend doing it with one ticket only.

I see, but I've only seen people not from Bangladesh with this issue, so I didn't know that. I'm not from Bangladesh, if that even matters.

I have one ticket still open and I haven't received any answer. First I've got the bot answer that my ticket is open, after - the "Thank you for reaching out, we understand you received a message in your account about purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels." This is a bot too. I've replied to this ticket and almost 48 hours have passed with no answer to my question. What should I do now?

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, qnizza said:

First I've got the bot answer that my ticket is open, after - the "Thank you for reaching out, we understand you received a message in your account about purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels." This is a bot too.

Looks like an automated message, yes.

3 minutes ago, qnizza said:

I've replied to this ticket and almost 48 hours have passed with no answer to my question. What should I do now?

I suggest waiting, maybe a day or two more, then asking for an update on the same ticket (be polite, respectful and concise). In a situation like this, with massive bans, every response from Customer Support is likely to take much longer than normal.

Someone commented on another thread that they have uploaded a video to their gig, and a day or two later, it's still not approved, meaning that nobody had the time to approve it. It's possible that all staff members were redirected to deal with the current crisis.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, catwriter said:

Looks like an automated message, yes.

I suggest waiting, maybe a day or two more, then asking for an update on the same ticket (be polite, respectful and concise). In a situation like this, with massive bans, every response from Customer Support is likely to take much longer than normal.

Someone commented on another thread that they have uploaded a video to their gig, and a day or two later, it's still not approved, meaning that nobody had the time to approve it. It's possible that all staff members were redirected to deal with the current crisis.

Thank you for your time and help.
I'll wait a few more days and ask for an update if there won't be any answer. I hope that this situation gets fixed as fast as possible. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, qnizza said:

I hope that this situation gets fixed as fast as possible. 

I hope so, too.

I know of accounts that were restored even after a ban if the ban was due to an error. I hope that everyone who got affected in error in this situation will get their problem fixed soon.

• Like 8