How to get i first order.

promarketar

😭To be honest my name is Adnan I am only 15 years old, due to lack of money I have come to this fiver world, I am very good marketing expert, I have been coming to fiver for a long time, I am opening 2 gigs, no work is coming, if you can help me to get a job. Or anyone I could have worked with, I would have benefited greatly, I would be forever grateful to them 😭 

https://www.fiverr.com/share/z8P6wK my gig.

My work Project (1).jpg

• Like 7

Hi @promarketar, Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

3 hours ago, promarketar said:

I am only 15 years old

That's wonderful! I'm always impressed by the kidpreneurs on this platform.

I am very good marketing expert, I have been coming to fiver for a long time, I am opening 2 gigs, no work is coming,

You have only been on Fiverr for a month, maybe less than a month. This actually isn't a long time. Many sellers don't get their first order for months.

if you can help me to get a job.

Here are some comments that I have after reviewing your gig. Hopefully they'll help you!

• In order for buyers to find you and place an order, you'll have to make sure that you stand out from the crowd. Currently, your gigs look too much like other digital marketers out there. Buyers only have a few seconds to decide which gigs they'll click on and if your gig looks too similar to others, it's easy for buyers to skim over your gig. 
  • Also, you'll need to proofread your profile and gigs. You already have "marketar" and "expart" misspelled (and one of these are on your gig images). If you are a digital marketer, spelling is incredibly important and your buyers will be critical of your gig.
  • It's great that you are a digital marketing expert, because you can use your marketing skills to drive relevant traffic to your gig. Show your clients what your marketing can do and do the same for them.
  • If you have 4+ years of experience, highlight that in your portfolio. You get 3 images, 2 PDFs, and a gig video for each gig. Utilize all of these to showcase and highlight what you can do for your clients. When I was a new seller, my portfolio gave me credibility and convinced buyers to place orders with me even though I didn't have reviews or many orders under my belt.

• Like 5

On 1/1/2023 at 12:02 PM, vickieito said:

I'm always impressed by the kidpreneurs on this platform.

Vickie, you know that I love the fact that you are probably the kindest person on the forum, but I think you fell for a load of BS this time. 

1. Claims to be a "marketing expert", yet cannot generate business for himself.

2. Clams to be just 15 years old, yet profile pic has wooly beard and male pattern baldness.

3. Claims to be only 15, yet profile says 4+ years experience in the industry, meaning he started at 11.

4. When anybody tells a lie, the first words out of their mouth are "To be honest"

5. Canada again. 

6. Claims to be "fluent" in English.  Yet says things like "Our job is very simple Grow your business Any help contact me"  and "I will be run facebook ad campaign for you business"

7. Misspells "marketer" in profile name

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Vickie, you know that I love the fact that you are probably the kindest person on the forum, but I think you fell for a load of BS this time. 

@vickieito

Newsmike is right.
Before I even read the remarks of Newsmike, I noticed already all of it. The red flag went up as soon as I noticed the age and his profile picture.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Lucky guy ...... Was it made in "Canada"?

Yes, but well deserved. It was hard being in high school, earning , my MBA and getting 4 years experience in job market as an expert marketer all at the same time at 12 years old. 

bullshit.gif

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 1

Just now, vickieito said:

I let my tendency to assume the best in others cloud my view on this one.

No worries. If you are interested, I offer a brilliant 6 week course on "How to see the worst in people, and spot bullshit at 50 yards." 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Yes, but well deserved. It was hard being in high school, earning , my MBA and getting 4 years experience in job market as an expert marketer all at the same time at 12 years old. 

Yeah, I can imagine.

And at the same time learning to speak “England”?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, newsmike said:

If you are interested, I offer a brilliant 6 week course on "How to see the worst in people, and spot bullshit at 50 yards." 

If it's just as good as this crash course that I've had just from being on the forum for the past 5 days, I'm in!

What really was an eye-opener for me was seeing how the clubs are being m0derated...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

Having a forum is good, but there is so much useless and wrong information on it. And it is barely cleaned up.
That is a shame. 

If only they would start people out in read only mode, then 1 post per day for a while. Get flagged, back to read only.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Indeed, this can be a good start.

OK, Filip, I'm gonna grab a few hours sleep and hand it off to the UK and EU folks for a bit to keep an eye on those pesky "Canadians."  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, andymoorevoice said:

Certainly not an expart in any field, hell, it hurts to even type that wrong..... 

I have seen already somewhere a gig image with “EXPART” in it, but I could not find it anymore. I also don’t have the time to search for it. I just prepared 9 custom orders, I am too busy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, andymoorevoice said:

That's because you know the secret sauce ingredients, and how to mix them right! 

It's a new buyer. He needs about 30 user manuals for products that he is selling. 1 order is already confirmed. This is the first batch of 9 extra orders. After that, probably 2 more batches of 10 orders.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2023 at 3:23 PM, promarketar said:

😭To be honest my name is Adnan I am only 15 years old, due to lack of money I have come to this fiver world, I am very good marketing expert, I have been coming to fiver for a long time, I am opening 2 gigs, no work is coming, if you can help me to get a job. Or anyone I could have worked with, I would have benefited greatly, I would be forever grateful to them 😭 

Dear honest Adnan, there is no problem being 15 years old. I don't know if you are.. There is a problem with not being honest & making things up. In the same sentence you say you are here due to lack of money you also claim you are a marketing expert. Everyone else has chimed in and pointed out all the discrepancies above (thats a polite way of saying whats in the gif that @newsmike attached). Buyers are going to see the same thing. I suggest you use a picture showing who you are as thats a requirement. Its also part of the terms of service which many people recently appear to have an aversion to reading.

Let me give you some free advice. Don't make things up, or you will fail before you start. Don't copy ad campaigns from the internet and pass them off as your own. the one you attached is from 2018 (the date is on it). Don't make up nonsense about your qualifications. if you are really are 15 and got a MBA in 2018 that would mean you started it when you were 8 years old. If you started an MBA when you were seven you probably did a degree when you were 4. i think you need to address that "discrepancy" I would suggest you pay attention to what @vickieito has told you  and this

4 hours ago, newsmike said:

When anybody tells a lie, the first words out of their mouth are "To be honest"

start being honest.

• Like 5
  • Up 2