Why is my gig not getting any clicks and getting any work?

imdadul_imran

Question

9 answers to this question

Why is my gig not getting  any clicks and getting  any work ?

Can you mention your TITLE with keywords and in which page are you? Buyers usually search for Badged sellers. But they also knock the newbies most of which are spams. If you are a level one, level two, or Top Rated; you need not wait for briefs. In Graphic designs, I noticed some buyers who have 300+/160+ orders in queue. Thank you!!

• Like 8

There could be many reasons why your gig is not getting any clicks or work. Here are a few potential reasons:

1. Your gig is not optimized for search. Make sure that you have included relevant keywords in your gig title and description.
.2 Your gig does not stand out from the competition. Take a look at other gigs in your category and see how you can make yours unique and more appealing to potential buyers.
3. You are not marketing your gig effectively. In addition to promoting your gig on the platform, consider sharing it on social media and other online communities related to your services.
4. Your gig is not priced competitively. Consider adjusting your prices to be in line with market rates for similar services.

I hope these suggestions help!

• Like 10

On 1/1/2023 at 2:27 PM, mohsin222507 said:

Do Proper SEO in your Gig, Try to use low and high competitive keyword in your gig title. USE more gig title relevant keyword in your gig description.

Create a Eye-catchy Image.

I hope it will work..

Thanks .

THIS IS THE RIGHT SOLUTION> PLZ< FOLLOW THIS.

@mohsin222507 You were copying my text! LOL 😁

• Like 4