My first week experience as a new seller.

kdjgraphics

Hello, I've been a new seller on Fiver for one week and have yet to receive an order. However, I researched blogs and ideas and made some changes to my gig, as well as planned my second gig. I had 137 impressions and around 7 clicks in the first week, and I'm even more excited to get my first order.

• Like 6

• Share your gig in social media platforms

Social clicks can help you get more impressions and clicks; if you can share your gig with millions of people, you have a good chance of receiving your first order very fast. This trick will increase your gig's visibility on Fiver as well.

• Be active

Getting a fiver order is more than just posting your gig and waiting for a response. Try to be active and show off your skills in every way possible. This forum is a great place to be active and connected. Try to figure out what's missing and include it into your gigs and portfolio. Don't sit around, constantly be active.

• Be original 

Don't copy others because it will never help you get orders; instead, be true to yourself. Learn from others without stealing. Fiver is a genuine platform.

• Optimize SEO in your gig 

SEO is key for ranking and placing your gig in the right place. Create a SEO-friendly title and description, as well as tags. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, kdjgraphics said:

Hello, I've been a new seller on Fiver for one week and have yet to receive an order. However, I researched blogs and ideas and made some changes to my gig, as well as planned my second gig. I had 137 impressions and around 7 clicks in the first week, and I'm even more excited to get my first order.

You are really a ideal planner. Obviously we should think and research before create any gig, So that our plan will get a real view.

• Like 6