My analytics say that I have received fiverr's choice.

ayeshaahmed498

Question

Hello! its me again! yes, i know i ask too many questions. But I love the responses every time, and I get my answers too thanks to all of you. 

So, yesterday, i was invited by fiverr to add a portfolio and my top clients. the thing is that, these options are only offered to specific sellers at the moment. I sure was happy and I am trying to make as much use of it as possible. 

today I was checking the advanced analytics of my best gig. and it appears to say that I received "Fiverr's choice" but when I checked my gig it didn't have the badge. Can someone please explain it to me? I'll be super grateful. 

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 1

5 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, ayeshaahmed498 said:

So, yesterday, i was invited by fiverr to add a portfolio and my top clients.

13 minutes ago, ayeshaahmed498 said:

I received "Fiverr's choice"

Congratulations! Both the portfolio and "Fiverr's Choice" badge are a great indicators of a high quality seller. Keep up the good work!

4 minutes ago, ayeshaahmed498 said:

I wish I could see it myself too haha 

Orders placed through the Fiverr's Choice promotions will be labeled with a Fiverr's Choice badge. This is how it looks like from your order page:

image.png.ed08ba07b8a131a9cde5ae680692cbb3.png

Do what you can to keep a consistent stream of Fiverr's Choice orders. I have had Fiverr's Choice orders consistently since April, and it has been a big game changer for me. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

Congratulations! Both the portfolio and "Fiverr's Choice" badge are a great indicators of a high quality seller. Keep up the good work!

8 minutes ago, ayeshaahmed498 said:

Thankyou ^_^ Yes i am happy that my work is getting recognized. will definitely keep it up. 

• Like 2