buyers is asking for an unspecified source file which is not agreed upon in the order

ziaullahkakar

I have just had a very bad experience, done a project that cost me a lot of effort and time, but the buyer is so demanding she is unprofessional and asked for irrelevant changes time to time (anyway I did everything she asked), she asked for 50 high quality renders, 10 mins video, a free revision (which I did) and a 3d source file (not specified), so the problem is that I have already sent her the source file in SKP format (the SketchUp file, because the format was not specified), she did not buy it in the order it was actually discussed in the inbox. now she is asking me for the LUMION file (which is professionally done), but the format was not discussed, now she is not completing the order, and threatening me to contact the fiver support for violation.

this was the message we agreed upon, everything is delivered but now she is asking for the lumion file, which i really do not want to send it for free (this file contains a month of hard work and sleepless nights)

"1st milestone: 
50 high res uncompressed (poster resolution) photorealistic photo’s from different perspectives of the 3d model with laboratory interior and the points stated in the pdf brief I have send to you via WeTransfer. 

4k video of 10 minutes and a 3d print ready file of the model"

what should I do now, shall I contact fever before her? if so, how shall i explain it to the fiver CS. 

if anyone had this experience please share it and guide me.

• Like 6

the source file is not mentioned in the order nor those other requirements

this is the link of the gig she bought

https://www.fiverr.com/mazhernawaz/be-your-architect-for-any-type-of-bulding-design?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=76e41c22ec4f3e1ce8a538e925886be4&pckg_id=1&pos=5&seller_online=true&imp_id=66507efb-3db3-4f99-96d8-68f1b08250d2

as you will see the source file is not mentioned anywhere, we agreed unofficially, can i report her now? 

• Like 6

Just now, ziaullahkakar said:

the source file is not mentioned in the order nor those other requirements

this is the link of the gig she bought

https://www.fiverr.com/mazhernawaz/be-your-architect-for-any-type-of-bulding-design?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=76e41c22ec4f3e1ce8a538e925886be4&pckg_id=1&pos=5&seller_online=true&imp_id=66507efb-3db3-4f99-96d8-68f1b08250d2

as you will see the source file is not mentioned anywhere, we agreed unofficially, can i report her now? 

she had a ton of demands and changes just for 200$ 

please help!!!!!!!

• Like 6