Level 2 Seller, But less impressions + Less clicks + Less Orders

heycarla

Hello Friends,

I'm a level 2 seller and I had good impressions and orders. Normally there was 6-7 orders in queue normally. And I was in the first page as well. But suddenly I was not found in the search results and now the impressions are very low. Not getting orders properly as well. I cannot promote my gig even though I have the feature. Is this normal. Is this something happened to everyone. I heard that something gig rotation. Is this is because of that. i want to know your opinions. Below image is the performance within 30 days in my shop. image.thumb.png.79bc268db818f05518d52673e53dcb90.png

• Like 12

I'm facing a similar problem.. I've had a 97%🤯 drop in my showings since December 29, I've never had that in a whole year. In recent days I have completed all orders on time and no reviews below 5 stars.

Give advice who has experienced such a drastic drop in gig impressions🙏

12.jpg

• Like 2

iam also go for the same situation, when i was ranked to level2 on september, my gigs impressions suddenly drop to last pages,, now it is 4 months..  waiting for my gigs impressions to normal. .many sellers face this situation, but they reply their gigs back to normal after few months,,,..

• Like 2