I am not getting much clicks on my Fiverr gigs, is it ok to change my gig thumbnail?

amazingdesign96

Other than some concerns about copyright and stock photos, which I do not share, I think your gig image is fine.

December has been a slow month for many of us due to the holiday period and it took me over six months to get sales organically. It's your first month here, just stick around long enough and pick up some sales, reviews and good feedback from your buyers. You will grow from there.

• Like 28
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, strategist_ceo said:

Other than some concerns about copyright and stock photos, which I do not share, I think your gig image is fine.

December has been a slow month for many of us due to the holiday period and it took me over six months to get sales organically. It's your first month here, just stick around long enough and pick up some sales, reviews and good feedback from your buyers. You will grow from there.

Thank you  @strategist_ceo

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

You can follow these tips.

1. Use a stunning title.
2. SEO your Gig.
3. Select high-quality tags
4. Make sure your gig is SEO friendly
5. You can use a Video in the Gig Media
6. Create High-Quality Gig Images
7. Promote your Gigs on Social Media.
8. You can focus on email marketing.
9. And finally, Sell Benefits, Not Services.

• Like 20
  • Confused 5
  • Thanks 1

You should change your gig image if you are getting lots of impressions but not enough clicks. Maybe buyers don't find your gig image attractive enough. Better you create a gig video and use that instead. There is a greater chance that people will click on that. 

Use only images or videos that you created. You can use Photoshop for that purpose.

Best of luck with your Fiverr experience.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Hi, I hope you are doing great 🙂

Yes you can change your cover image for gig but also check out your description and packages description. You want to make sure your description is easy to understand and specifies what you offer for each package.

After you make changes on your gig, give it some time to see how it ranks (about 3 weeks)

All the best and happy new year 🙂 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 12/30/2022 at 7:11 PM, strategist_ceo said:

My x client gives me job and good feedback as well, will it be enough for me to get buyer brief? ,as I got that client from social media also I have opened my gigs in September 2022, little new here,many things are yet to know and learn from you guys as well.

• Like 8
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bokiiii said:

Hi, I hope you are doing great 🙂

Yes you can change your cover image for gig but also check out your description and packages description. You want to make sure your description is easy to understand and specifies what you offer for each package.

After you make changes on your gig, give it some time to see how it ranks (about 3 weeks)

All the best and happy new year 🙂 

thank you @bokiiii

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I believe that you should focus on changing the gig image, for sure. 

Try to focus on the stuff which is important and should be visible to the buyers at the first glance. Focus less on the text. 

You can also check Fiverr gig image guidelines for more help

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...