How can I add a portfolio?

moonstaredits

Hello!

I've seen some sellers who have a portfolio in their gigs or profiles (is not the live portfolio with your previous deliveries, it's different, it's an actual portfolio with work you've done outside or before Fiverr). I was trying to create a gig and I didn't had that option. Is it only for the sellers of a certain level?

Regarding this, I've created subtitles and captions for some videos on YouTube when the collaborative subtitles feature was available. They are public videos, do I still need to ask permission from the creators to put them as samples of my work experience? They are pretty big YouTubers and I doubt they will answer, but I don't want to do things that go against Fiverr's ToS. Thank you in advance!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, moonstaredits said:

Hello!

I've seen some sellers who have a portfolio in their gigs or profiles (is not the live portfolio with your previous deliveries, it's different, it's an actual portfolio with work you've done outside or before Fiverr). I was trying to create a gig and I didn't had that option. Is it only for the sellers of a certain level?

Regarding this, I've created subtitles and captions for some videos on YouTube when the collaborative subtitles feature was available. They are public videos, do I still need to ask permission from the creators to put them as samples of my work experience? They are pretty big YouTubers and I doubt they will answer, but I don't want to do things that go against Fiverr's ToS. Thank you in advance!

I just checked the eligibility for portfolio and found the following:

Eligibility

Currently, only Pro, TRS, Rising Talent, and Fiverr Business sellers are able to participate in all categories. Selected sellers will get an invitation. 

If your service is non-visual in nature, you can still use the portfolio to showcase your service. If your service has no creative samples, simply describe your work and add your relevant skills in any category (i.e. Writing & Translation, Admin Support, Web Development, etc.).

Not sure if this is helpful but it is located here.  https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4413134063633-Using-My-Portfolio#h_01GFNC0H0GHZPPBP87ASSNRJZR

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Yes it's helpful. 

Thanks

2 hours ago, moonstaredits said:

Hello!

moonstaredits

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I just checked the eligibility for portfolio and found the following:

Eligibility

Currently, only Pro, TRS, Rising Talent, and Fiverr Business sellers are able to participate in all categories. Selected sellers will get an invitation. 

If your service is non-visual in nature, you can still use the portfolio to showcase your service. If your service has no creative samples, simply describe your work and add your relevant skills in any category (i.e. Writing & Translation, Admin Support, Web Development, etc.).

Not sure if this is helpful but it is located here.  https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4413134063633-Using-My-Portfolio#h_01GFNC0H0GHZPPBP87ASSNRJZR

Thanks a million!

• Like 6
  • Up 1