How can I become fiverr rising talent

horpeysdigital

21 minutes ago, girlscurls said:

To become a Fiverr Rising Talent, you'll need to meet the following criteria:

1. Be an active seller on Fiverr, with at least 50 completed orders in the past 60 days.
  2. Have a high overall rating on Fiverr, with an average of at least 4.7 stars.
  3. Have a high response rate, with an average response time of under 10 minutes.
  4. Have a high order completion rate, with at least 90% of orders completed on time.

If you meet these criteria, you may be eligible to become a Fiverr Rising Talent. To apply, you'll need to go to your seller dashboard and click on the "Apply for Fiverr Rising Talent" button. If your application is approved, you'll receive a notification from Fiverr and will be able to display the Rising Talent badge on your profile.

Keep in mind that becoming a Fiverr Rising Talent is competitive, as it is based on your performance as a seller on the platform. However, by providing high-quality services, responding promptly to client requests, and consistently meeting deadlines, you can increase your chances of being selected.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

What is your source? This is incorrect.

As far as I know, the staff give the 'rising talent' badge to gigs that show potential.

You certainly don't need to have 50 completed orders under your belt. I can see people with two and three orders that have the badge.

Please stop spreading wrong information.

• Like 3
  • Up 1