How have your impressions been this week?

hhawkins

Some Main important tips to make your gigs top-ranked using Fiverr SEO are:

• Your gig must have an attractive title.
  • Your gig must have good tags and descriptions.
  • Your gig should have basic and popular keywords in the title, tags, and description.
  • Your gig title, SEO title, tags, description, and the URL of the gig should have the same keywords.

• Like 15

On 12/30/2022 at 11:19 AM, sachinsoni569 said:

Mine have been down due to some order cancellation, but then slowly i regained.
Plus i have seller plus so i'm getting some impressions again. 

Does order cancellation cause impression and clicks to go down? Does it affect the rating too?

• Like 9

I don't understand what the problem is. I've had a 97%🤯 drop in my showings since December 29, I've never had that in a whole year. In recent days I have completed all orders on time and no reviews below 5 stars.

Give advice who has experienced such a drastic drop in gig impressions🙏

12.jpg

• Like 10

To be honest my impressions and clicks are going down. I started to get orders on May but, after few months, the number of orders sterted to drop down due to a lack of gig improve, I guess. 

I also have a business outside Fiverr and I want that my fiverr prices meet my offline business prices, so I'm aware that I can't get much orders from Fiverr.

Have a nice day,

Cristina

• Like 8

4 hours ago, critzalide said:

To be honest my impressions and clicks are going down. I started to get orders on May but, after few months, the number of orders sterted to drop down due to a lack of gig improve, I guess. 

I also have a business outside Fiverr and I want that my fiverr prices meet my offline business prices, so I'm aware that I can't get much orders from Fiverr.

Have a nice day,

Cristina

Could not agree more Cristina

• Like 9

Last week, I was disqualified from Promoted Gigs and my ranking for all gigs tanked. In the past week, I have refreshed my gigs and added new ones. Promoted Gigs was restored this morning and my ranking is back. What an interesting week! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

• 2 months later...