Gigs dissapeared and more

joanbelda

Long story short:

Level two seller with more than 150 gigs done and a 5.0 rating. 

Last year couldn't take more commissions since I was super busy with my job. After 2-3 months my level lowered to 0 again (I know, my bad).

But 3 months ago I had more time and decided to go back to do some commissions. And then I realized two things:

1. My views lowered from almost 10k to 200-400.

2. My gigs are practically at the end (even as a level two seller again)

I read that some of you have experienced similar situations in the past, I tried to contact fiverr but there's no contact email at this moment. 

How did you fixed that? I know there's a huge competence (specially in the art and design area) but with my ratings and as a level 2 I feel myself some kind of mistreated, specially since there's no way to have human support to ask for this kind of questions.

Thanks in advance and keep that good job! 

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, joanbelda said:

I tried to contact fiverr but there's no contact email at this moment. 

You can email support at:

support@fiverr.com

Or you can create a Help Desk Ticket here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-status/create-ticket

However, I don't think you need to contact Fiverr Support. 

39 minutes ago, joanbelda said:

But 3 months ago I had more time and decided to go back to do some commissions. And then I realized two things:

33 minutes ago, joanbelda said:

with my ratings and as a level 2 I feel myself some kind of mistreated

This is to be expected if you spend time away from Fiverr. Ratings and seller level doesn't really matter to the algorithm if you leave your business for as long as you have. If you stop working, Fiverr's algorithm will start seeing you as less and less relevant when buyers search for your services. Higher impressions will be given to sellers who are delivering more orders and have happier customers over a rolling 60-90 days.

The good news is, you can pick up your business again and start showing the algorithm that you are relevant again. This isn't done overnight, but it can be done. As you respond to inbox inquiries, close orders, improve your services, and get current, positive reviews (private and public), you can more impressions and improve your visibility in search.

Here's an article that can help you understand what you can do so that Fiverr's algorithm sees you as a relevant seller:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/293675-%F0%9F%93%88-fiverr-simplified-get-matched/

• Like 12

3 hours ago, joanbelda said:

Long story short:

Level two seller with more than 150 gigs done and a 5.0 rating. 

Last year couldn't take more commissions since I was super busy with my job. After 2-3 months my level lowered to 0 again (I know, my bad).

I read that some of you have experienced similar situations in the past, I tried to contact fiverr but there's no contact email at this moment. 

How did you fixed that? I know there's a huge competence (specially in the art and design area) but with my ratings and as a level 2 I feel myself some kind of mistreated, specially since there's no way to have human support to ask for this kind of questions.

Thanks in advance and keep that good job! 

You can contact Fiverr support team. They will give you the best solution it.

• Like 5

There is no need to contact Support Team by email or anything. You can browse through previous posts on this forum and search for posts on how to bounce back after some time away from Fiverr. Since you are already a Level 2 Seller it will be easy for you to get your ratings the way it was before. 

One suggestion is that you can try to contact your old clients and see how they respond.

Thank you.

Edited by noirparliament_
editing for improvement
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...