Just joined fiverr seller plus but can't figure out which payments will be released in seven days

ayeshaahmed498

Question

Hello again! 

i know this question might have been asked before. but i think my confusion is a bit different. I can't seem to understand the whole thing! 

So I joined seller plus. and now I want to know how exactly does the fast payment stuff works? is it something like the orders placed after i joined fiverr seller plus will have their payments released faster? and what other benefits have you been enjoying since joining it? 

thankyou!!

• Like 7

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, ayeshaahmed498 said:

how exactly does the fast payment stuff works?

When an order closes, you'll see that your payments will clear in 7 days, instead of 14 days.

I also have the immediate payout option, which allows you to get paid as soon as the order closes (for a 1% fee).

5 hours ago, ayeshaahmed498 said:

what other benefits have you been enjoying since joining it? 

Seller Plus get to try out new features, and new features are constantly being rolled out by the product development team. I love having the Request to Order feature (no one can place an order unless they contact me first).

• Like 5

12 hours ago, vickieito said:

Seller Plus get to try out new features, and new features are constantly being rolled out by the product development team. I love having the Request to Order feature (no one can place an order unless they contact me first).

yes i am checking out the standard package for now and I think i'll move to the premium one soon! this option is genuinely amazing. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, vickieito said:

The early payout is what I referred to as "immediate payout option" which is the green clock/money icon to the right. If you click on it, you can have immediate access to your earnings for a fee equal to 1% of the order amount.

Okay got it! thankyou so much for taking out time to reply! 

• Like 5