Why am I not getting orders from Fiverr?

ariful_24

Hang on. @ariful_24   So you're profile says that you're an expert Digital Marketer, and you offer Digital Marketing Gigs  Yet you come on here asking for help on how to become one? 

This is completely immoral.  You want US to give YOU advice, so you can take money from buyers for a trade that YOU aren't competent in. That is disgraceful.  

If you post a gig, then you must be an expert in your field, otherwise you're just lying to yourself and your customers.....

I strongly suggest that you look at the gigs you're offering and whether freelancing is for you.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

My advice is to pay attention.

To details, to your customers, to the platform you want to peruse to earn money.

Let's say you had a customer whose company is called "Fiverr", and you market them as "Fiber".
It won't go down well, and chances are that you won't make a returning customer out of them, which is one of the "secrets" of Fiverr success. Returning customers.

Give Caesar what belongs to Caesar, i.e., spell Fiverr as Fiverr.

And, bonus advice, don't lean on your phone's autocorrect too much. It's a beautiful invention, but don't rely on it, it's a treacherous beauty, it's not known as "Auto 'Brutus' Correct" among experienced people for nothing.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @ariful_24, Gig links aren't allowed in "Fiverr Stories." You may share it in "My Fiverr Gigs" and "Improve My Gig" categories.

1 hour ago, ariful_24 said:

I feel like I can't be successful in freelancing it's so hard

No one said it would be easy (unless they are a guru on YouTube)!

Freelancing is difficult because ...

It often requires you to change in order to see success.

You have to be your own boss and solve your own problems instead of letting others tell you what to do.

You don't have the security of a set paid check every month - if you don't work, you don't earn.

However, as @vickiespencer mentions, in the long run it is worth it and you can enjoy the benefits that come with freelancing. Problems don't go away, but your ability to handle them will increase with practice.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...

You won't receive a job if you're active, that's meaningless.

Another problem is that you say you're a Professional Digital Marketer and trainer, I can tell you right away that most people here will encourage you to use those digital marketing skills you have to promote your business and reach customers. 

• Like 1
  • Up 2