How do I approach my old buyers for new work?

abdullawp

Question

4 answers to this question

9 hours ago, abdullawp said:

Please describe. 

if you have any discount offer that the buyer was interested before but was not able to buy because of the pricing.

you can simple send him a message with the offer, or else if the buyer feels disturbed or you do not have a good connection with the buyer or the buyer was not 100% satisfied before, the buyer may report your message as spam and you may get an warning from fiverr.

7 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Do not approach old buyers for work. It is unprofessional, and they may report your message as spam.

I do not agree with you dear,

I had a buyer who was not able to buy my premium package because of the pricing was higher.

and he bought my basic package.

after a few days I have lower my gig pricing for few reasons.

and when I offered him the new pricing, he placed an order on my premium gig instantly.

so I think it totally depends on how satisfied the buyer was when you did the last work with him/her.

If you both have a good connection, there is no issue to Approach for new work.

( its totally my personal opinion) .

I am not sure about the Fiverr TOS about this part.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, siddik_111 said:

I had a buyer who was not able to buy my premium package because of the pricing was higher.

and he bought my basic package.

after a few days I have lower my gig pricing for few reasons.

and when I offered him the new pricing, he placed an order on my premium gig instantly.

In that case, you had a legitimate reason to contact a buyer. 

However, if you are contacting buyers to merely ask if they have more work for you, that is another thing. I am a seller and a buyer on Fiverr. If any of my previous sellers were to contact me seeking work, I would report them. 

32 minutes ago, siddik_111 said:

I am not sure about the Fiverr TOS about this part.

Fiverr's TOS states:

Phishing and Spam - Members' security is a top priority. Please respect our member's privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions, or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

• Like 3
  • Up 2