How to get ORDERS??? Buyer's Requests are no longer available

samratufail

Question

9 answers to this question

There is no way to get more orders by our self !

So now the buyers' request is gone they have new feature called buyers' brief.

Fiverr matches the buyers brief to your services and will notify you to apply or to talk to them trhough inbox and other than that we already have traditional way that buyer uses - Search the service and place the order !

So we just sit and wait for buyer to search us or fiverr to match us the brief..

• Like 11

7 hours ago, wrcoding said:

There are several ways you can try to get more orders on Fiverr as a Level Two seller:

• Make sure your profile and gig descriptions are clear and detailed, and include relevant keywords to make it easier for buyers to find your gig.
  • Use high-quality images and videos in your gig to showcase your work and make it more appealing to buyers.
  • Offer fast delivery times and excellent customer service to encourage positive reviews from your clients, which can help attract more business.
  • Consider offering additional gig extras or upsells to increase the value of your services and make them more attractive to buyers.
  • Use Fiverr's promotion tools, such as the "Promote Gig" feature, to reach a wider audience and get your gig in front of more potential buyers.
  • Try to diversify your gig offerings by creating a range of related gigs that address different needs or interests of buyers. This can help you attract a broader range of clients.

Finally, be proactive in reaching out to potential buyers by sending personalized proposals and offering special discounts or promotions to help win their business.

I'm not getting buyers' briefs. have not got even a single buyers' brief.

I have tried to change my Gig's image, keywords. my gigs impression are badly dropped from 24k to just 357. I am not getting any new orders from new clients.

• Like 10

8 hours ago, wrcoding said:

Finally, be proactive in reaching out to potential buyers by sending personalized proposals and offering special discounts or promotions to help win their business.

If you send messages to others on Fiverr without the intention of buying from them, your message could be reported as spam, and you would get a warning from Fiverr!

• Like 10
  • Up 5

Can you say more about how to do this?  I am new here and trying to understand how I might do discounts for first-time buyers. 

• Like 10

Just now, bryansolie said:

Can you say more about how to do this?  I am new here and trying to understand how I might do discounts for first-time buyers. 

On 12/28/2022 at 12:37 AM, wrcoding said:

Adding the quote properly in case there's some kind of notification.  Sorry for the newb mistakes. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, bryansolie said:

Do not do this. It is against Fiverr's TOS, and you will endanger your account if a person you contact reports your message. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2

You can follow these tips.

1. Use a stunning title to create your gigs.
2. SEO your Gigs.
3. Select high-quality tags for your gigs
4. Make sure your gig is SEO friendly
5. You can use a Video in the Gig Media
6. Create High-Quality Gig Images
7. Promote your Gigs on Social Media.
8. You can focus on email marketing.
9. And finally, Sell Benefits, Not Services.

• Like 8