how does Promotion works

john_creatives_

2 hours ago, john_creatives_ said:

what are the most effective way to promote fiverr gigs links 

Let your repeat buyers and happy customers promote your gig links for you.

After Fiverr's search, my repeat buyers are my best promoters - they share my gig links with their friends, family, and on their social media accounts. The best thing is, I never ask them for referrals or for them to promote my gig links.

All I have to do is focus on delivering the quality of service that creates loyal customers who will want to promote my services on their own.  My buyers just reach out to me for my permission to share my gig links and I find out from new contacts that they were recommended to use my services.

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

Let your repeat buyers and happy customers promote your gig links for you.

After Fiverr's search, my repeat buyers are my best promoters - they share my gig links with their friends, family, and on their social media accounts. The best thing is, I never ask them for referrals or for them to promote my gig links.

All I have to do is focus on delivering the quality of service that creates loyal customers who will want to promote my services on their own.  My buyers just reach out to me for my permission to share my gig links and I find out from new contacts that they were recommended to use my services.

I have not yet any buyers . How can i promote my gigs in this case? Thanks in advance.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, imtiaz_habib said:

How can i promote my gigs in this case?

Here are some things you can do so that Fiverr will promote and show you to buyers:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

Here are other things you can do to get orders:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/295757-how-can-i-get-to-my-first-order/?do=findComment&comment=1864504

• Like 7