The withdrawal option was disabled. Please contact our customer support

ecom_experts17

i recieved this message from last several days. i connected customer support after alot of time i recieve a response that there is an issue with the an order and they are checking.. Upon checking and reviewing the order is fully completed and buyer is selling well and happy with the results. i asked fiverr to give me update so i can withdraw my money but its almost 28 hours and no response from them

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, ecom_experts17 said:

The withdrawal option was disabled. Please contact our customer support

i recieved this message from last several days. i connected customer support after alot of time i recieve a response that there is an issue with the an order and they are checking.. Upon checking and reviewing the order is fully completed and buyer is selling well and happy with the results. i asked fiverr to give me update so i can withdraw my money but its almost 28 hours and no response from them

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ecom_experts17 said:

I've got the same issue, they are holding all my money including what has nothing to do with the order with an issue.

I've been fighting this for 2 weeks and the last answer was 48 hours ago, the last thing they told me it was that my case would be reviewed by "a relevant member".

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ptrgar said:

I've got the same issue, they are holding all my money including what has nothing to do with the order with an issue.

I've been fighting this for 2 weeks and the last answer was 48 hours ago, the last thing they told me it was that my case would be reviewed by "a relevant member".

Did they send you the orders which caused the issue? 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, ecom_experts17 said:

In this situation, you can contact with Fiverr support team. I hope they will give you a great suggestion.

• Like 4