PayPal button is gray, what's going on?

fastcopywriter

I’m freaking out because i need to withdraw my earnings and Fiverr isn’t letting me. I click on the gray button (which used to be green) and nothing happens. What’s going on? I had that problem yesterday, today’s the same. I don’t want the Fiverr Revenue Card. I need cash in my bank account! OMG.

Reply to @bachas85: Are you sure? The reason I ask is because there are two different things I read about.

1. I read on the forum some members report that it says “Withdrawals are temporarily disabled for this account” and when you see this, I read it means a hacker tried to get in your account

2. I also read about the grayed out paypal button which from what I read seems like a bug or glitch, but maybe I’m wrong.

So is #1 and #2 above the same thing but they just happen in different ways?

Reply to @kjblynx: Hmmm, confusing. I read plenty of posts where it says the “Withdrawals are temporary disabled for this account” was for security reasons because of a hacker.

For example this post: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/36134/withdrawals-have-been-temporarily-disabled-for-this-account-/p1

But I never read that the grayed out paypal button was because of a hacker until now. I’m not saying it isn’t, I’m just saying I never read it before but then again I may of missed it.

I wish fiverr would clarify these things better.

Archived