How can I get to my first order?

gdshafik24

11 minutes ago, gdshafik24 said:

how to rank my new gig?

even some seller are confused yet, how gig ranking actually work. How fiverr AI works for gig ranking? there's no specific formula for gig ranking but you can find some good advice for gig ranking. browse forum, you'll find some expert's tips. hope for best.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

You must demonstrate your expertise in your field. Show you are a pro!

A professional gig and a professional profile. Work samples should appear polished. Professional pricing are also available (forget about cheap profiles from Pakistan and India). What professional works for $5?!!

A video is always handy! Have a video on your gig and describe your work, regardless of whether it involves the creation of videos or not! Even if you do programming, Have a Video

Deliver on schedule. Add extra.
Be tolerant and patient.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

You can delete and reupload your gig as many time as you wish. But if you do this for a long period of time your id might get in trobule by the fiverr robotic system try to make a gig with maximum amount of research i have kept 4 gig on my draft store i keep researching and keep updating my keyword and description day by day but i won't be doing it after publishing my gig cause once i publish my gig it stats the ranking system and if again and again i keep editing process my gig will be in nomens land no impresion no click no buyer thank you.
The above is from this post: 

• Like 4

Hi @gdshafik24

Impressions and clicks are only good if they give you orders, so optimize your gigs so that you get inquiries and take care of your potential customers in  your inbox so that you can convert them to orders.

I saw your gigs and thought this article could also help you:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/284256-no-orders-here-are-7-updates-you-can-make-during-the-slow-times/

• Like 6

Hi @gdshafik24, Fiverr will initially give a boost to new sellers, which will give you good impressions (and clicks if your gig is attractive to buyers). If those clicks aren't turning into orders, that means you aren't convincing buyers to buy once they visit your gig. They are leaving your gig and placing orders with other sellers. So you need to update and write your gig so that you are more attractive to your target buyers so that those clicks turn into orders.

Since you haven't gotten any orders yet, Fiverr's algorithm doesn't see you as the most relevant "match" when buyers are searching for your services. Other sellers, with more orders and better performance are shown higher up in search. This, combined with the "new seller boost" disappearing is probably the cause of the drop in your impressions and clicks.

To get your impressions and clicks back up, you will have to increase your Match Score. You can read more about how this works here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/293675-%F0%9F%93%88-fiverr-simplified-get-matched/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, gdshafik24 said:

What are you doing to get your first order?

I noticed in the post you linked to, the answer was "wait & wait." This is an incorrect answer. If you just wait, you might never get an order.

There are many things you can do to get your first order: studying your target buyers, learning how to connect with them, updating your gigs so buyers want to buy from you, and sharing your gig links with those who are likely to order your services.

As a newbie seller, I also spent a lot of time:

1. Building my portfolio (so that buyers would trust the quality of my work)

2. Improving my workflow,  documents, and gigs.

3. Reading through all the reviews of high rated sellers, taking notes on how I could improve my customer service.

4. Reading through all the articles on the Help Center.

I got my first order within 2 weeks. It can take longer for some sellers.

I probably could have gotten an order earlier, but I scared a few customers away due to bad inbox replies (I was writing in all caps whenever someone asked something that violated Fiverr's ToS). After I learned how to be more tactful and helpful in my replies, buyers were more open to working with me. ☺️

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...