My gig has been denied by fiverr

curveline

I am facing a problem with denying my gig which i was not ready at all. they said there is some similarity issues well that could happen but not was my intension at all. i was new on fiverr i studied the other gig probably in that way there could be some similarity. but is there any chance to change the description where is the similarity. i do sell my own content in fiverr. Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, curveline said:

I am facing a problem with denying my gig which i was not ready at all. they said there is some similarity issues well that could happen but not was my intension at all. i was new on fiverr i studied the other gig probably in that way there could be some similarity. but is there any chance to change the description where is the similarity. i do sell my own content in fiverr. Thanks!

Why don't you post what you used for inspiration and what you posted as your own so we can compare?

• Like 9

If they're TOO similar, forget about a chance for the gig to be published at all.

It's very likely you plagiarized (unintentionally or not, it's still plagiarism) other gigs. 

The only way to recover from this is making something entirely of your own. No "taking inspiration from others" on this one.

• Like 2