Job Canceled after completed with 5 ratings.

ehsam_11

Question

Hello all, today I got a notification of job cancellation, which I completed on 18 December 2022, the job was successfully completed with 5 ratings, and after 8 days, the job was canceled by Fiverr customer support! Is there any chance of getting my earnings back? I am so confused!

• Like 12
  • Sad 4

5 answers to this question

Hi there.

What should you do:

1. If could, try contact your Buyer, ask him/her politely why they decide to cancel the order. If they already block you, then

2. Try contact Fiverr CS, ask them why your order canceled even though your buyer leave 5 star rating. I saw several cases Seller sharing their experience, where Fiverr CS helped them get their money back.

Several reasons why these happens:

1. Buyer feel like you deliver plagiarism product. (They found out later)

2. Buyer disappointed with your delivery.  Your delivery is not like what you mentioned at your proposal, they can't use your product for their project. (Usually problem with source files)

3. You get scammed.  (BAD BUYER).

• Like 16
  • Up 1

43 minutes ago, ehsam_11 said:

Hello all, today I got a notification of job cancellation, which I completed on 18 December 2022, the job was successfully completed with 5 ratings, and after 8 days, the job was canceled by Fiverr customer support! Is there any chance of getting my earnings back? I am so confused!

You contact Fiverr support with your proof. Hope you get a good solution

• Like 13