Decreased impressions

asmastic7

Hello! someone pls help me or guide me. my running gig used to get 300+ impressions now my gig has been deranked from 300 to 20 impressions and click from 20 to 0.

even though i have 99% positive ratings. i used to get orders from this gig now i don't get orders anymore. it really hurts i have worked hard also worked all night to give me 100%.

i'll be thankful if someone helps

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

You to realize it's Christmas time and people are buying less right now? There are other priorities. That being said, just because you got orders from a gig that doesn't mean orders will continue to arrive all the time. You need to optimize and modernize your gig, evolve and stay up to date with the current times. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, asmastic7 said:

Hello! someone pls help me or guide me. my running gig used to get 300+ impressions now my gig has been deranked from 300 to 20 impressions and click from 20 to 0.

even though i have 99% positive ratings. i used to get orders from this gig now i don't get orders anymore. it really hurts i have worked hard also worked all night to give me 100%.

i'll be thankful if someone helps

well it's just holidays I am having the same issue

• Like 8

On 12/26/2022 at 5:32 PM, donnovan86 said:

You to realize it's Christmas time and people are buying less right now? There are other priorities. That being said, just because you got orders from a gig that doesn't mean orders will continue to arrive all the time. You need to optimize and modernize your gig, evolve and stay up to date with the current times. 

Hey! you may right but my other gigs are getting impressions and also i have been complaining since 1 month

• Like 2

On 12/27/2022 at 10:24 AM, senorita20 said:

I am facing the same issue. Hopefully, its because of Christmas and things will get back to normal in the new year. 

Hey! yes it's holiday but my other gigs are getting impressions and also i have been complaining since 1 month

• Like 2

23 hours ago, noirparliament_ said:

It is the end of the year and many people around the world are celebrating Christmas and New Year. You should notice a dip in the number of impressions and/or order at this time every year. You should see buyers returning from the first week of January next year.

Thanks.  

hello i have been complaining since month. my other gigs are getting impressions and this gig has gone to 0% impressions. i don't know why. 🥲

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 12/26/2022 at 12:32 PM, donnovan86 said:

I guess the other thing to consider as well is that most of the western countries are going through a really tough cost of living crisis due to various factors.  The war in Ukraine etc...  People aren't buying luxuries at the minute, therefore, gigs such as yours where you're offering interior design mood boards are the last thing on peoples minds.

@asmastic7 I actually think your gigs are well set out. They look good and I like your gig images.  However, you may just be in the wrong place at the wrong time, so consider adding to your gigs mock ups for people on a budget?   Studio flats, 1 bedroom flats etc... Being able to diversify, and react to the situation around you is a key attribute of any freelancer. 

If you don't try you will never know! 

• Like 1

On 12/29/2022 at 5:43 PM, breals said:

so consider adding to your gigs mock ups for people on a budget?   Studio flats, 1 bedroom flats etc... Being able to diversify, and react to the situation around you is a key attribute of any freelancer. 

Thankyou! can you please explain more?

On 12/29/2022 at 5:14 PM, noirparliament_ said:

@asmastic7 To check the activity status of your gig, please use this link and click on that specific gig. 

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-not-found-when-searched

If your gig is active, then you should be getting a few impressions at the least.

Thanks much!

hey! it's active but yesterday i got 0 impression on my running gig

• Up 1