Order Cancellation !!! Due to Customer Ordered Twice!

manabendra7

Question

Dear All, Merry Christmas!

This happened a couple of times with me ... Customer ordered twice... and asking me why you charge me twice...?

That confused our clients and me too. On the other hand, that keeps in my profile as a cancelled order.

I know the new cancellation policy, but still that keeps a cancelled order in my profile.

Please find a better solution for this

Thanks and regards

Manabendra

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

2 answers to this question

Hi @manabendra7 - even without the new cancelation policy, if a customer orders by mistake, Customer Service is more than happy to remove that from the seller's profile so it doesn't affect the seller's order completion ratio.

Please contact Fiverr Customer Support and share the screenshots of your conversation with you buyer that shows the buyer made a mistake order. Customer Support should be able to adjust your order completion rate for you.

Whenever you have a cancelation due to buyer error, you should contact Fiverr Customer Support so that it doesn't affect your order completion rate.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 8
  • Up 2

14 hours ago, manabendra7 said:

Dear All, Merry Christmas!

This happened a couple of times with me ... Customer ordered twice... and asking me why you charge me twice...?

That confused our clients and me too. On the other hand, that keeps in my profile as a cancelled order.

I know the new cancellation policy, but still that keeps a cancelled order in my profile.

Please find a better solution for this

Thanks and regards

Manabendra

If this happens, you can cancel the order by contacting the support. Then it has no effect on your cancellation rate

• Like 10