How can I get order in Fiverr?

niemreza

Hi Everyone. I am niemreza. Graphic Design in Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop. As logos, social media marketing design , cover page design for projects or Any Kind of Ad Promot design.
I have been here since June 2016 but I Didn't Get Any Work! How can I get Work? Please Suggest to me.

if you Suggest for get Order, Please Cheak my Gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/0z6NbA

• Like 2

Hi All

My fibre account is very old. This fibre account opened 2016, but I did not work in this place. I got 2 order 2 years ago that has been cancel because I did not understand that. But I am instant understand all about work. So you can suggest me. How can I get order now.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Up 5

12 hours ago, eclixo said:

Earlier there is buyer request option that you could've used to grow but now that's gone.

So, either you need extra ordinary luck to get a client or you've no hope at all.

Sorry to disappoint but this is sad reality of fiverr now.

what is The best way to get Work on Fiverr? 

• Like 10

You Can Check out these 7 quick and successful ways to make money on Fiverr:

• Work on your profile.
• Add a good description of your gig.
• Use your target keywords smartly.
• Work on similar gigs.
• Ensure your services are new and unique.
• Market your gigs well. ...
• Keep your clients happy.

• Like 7

If you're looking for ways to get more orders on fiverr, here are five of the easiest methods:

1. Use relevant tags and keywords.
Make sure your Gig includes relevant tags and keywords so that it can be easily found by potential buyers.

2. Offer a unique service.
stand out from the crowd by offering a unique service that others don't. This could be something like a custom design service or a gig that's delivered particularly quickly.

3. Provide samples of your work.
Most buyers will want to see examples of your work before they place an order, so make sure you have some samples available on your Gig page.

4. Offer discounts for repeat buyers
Consider offering discounts to buyers who purchase multiple Gigs from you, as this could encourage them to place larger orders in the future.

5. respond quickly to inquiries
Be sure to reply promptly to any messages or inquiries you receive, as this will show potential buyers that you're responsive and easy to work with.

• Like 8

On 12/26/2022 at 10:13 PM, niemreza said:

what is The best way to get Work on Fiverr? 

Please don't follow these stupid advices like online 24x7 , good gig image and bla bla.

They're all fiverr shills and don't even themselves getting any order at all on fiverr.

If you're  no level seller with no starts or even with few starts than you've no hope getting any order by following these stupid advices. 

Only fiverr CHAT BOT give such bad advice.

I recommend making a very amazing intro video, showcase your work , lower you price in your category, even if you;ve to work for 5$ than don't worry just do it.

once you get to level 2 seller than you can unlock promoted gig where you can pay fiverr to bring you client like i do,

there's no other way. 

Edited by eclixo
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, niemreza said:

Graphic design is a profession, academic discipline, and applied art whose activity consists in projecting visual communications intended to transmit specific messages to social groups, with specific objectives. Graphic design is an interdisciplinary branch of design and of the fine arts. The graphic design is very demandable on any marketplace and every one. It is a good profession. So I learned graphic design as export examples, Adobe illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. If you interest in this work you can check my gig.

This post was copied from here:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/graphic-designing-sheerin-farjana/

@niemreza I have reported you for creating a post copied from elsewhere on the internet and then claiming it as your own. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The most important thing you have to do at this point is learn how to communicate and follow the rules of the Fiverr forum. Otherwise you will get into a lot of trouble and may end up getting your account banned. 

Try to understand what other people are talking about your post. You will get lots of ideas for improvement. Please check out other sections of this forum.

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1