I have a problem when a put keywords in the sample

madoaliz

I have a support ticket going for this exact same thing. I sent them a video explaining everything that I also typed out in the message. The response was "I reviewed this for you, and it seems that the issue is not replicable on our end. From my experience, this could be resolved by clearing your browser's cache and cookies."

That's exactly what I said/typed that already I did. :)

At any rate, they usually need visuals for something like this. Feel free to send them this one, if you like. Something good might come of it for you.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

15 hours ago, mandyzines said:

I have a support ticket going for this exact same thing. I sent them a video explaining everything that I also typed out in the message. The response was "I reviewed this for you, and it seems that the issue is not replicable on our end. From my experience, this could be resolved by clearing your browser's cache and cookies."

That's exactly what I said/typed that already I did. 🙂

At any rate, they usually need visuals for something like this. Feel free to send them this one, if you like. Something good might come of it for you.

I have a similar issue.....I am unable to take the skills test for my SEO gig. The issue is almost similar because I am unable to publish the gig.

I have been in contact with the customer support and they said the same things to me to change the browser, clear cache, etc but all doing all the stuff, the issue is still the same😐