Have you tried fiverr seller plus ?

psykkopatte

4 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

I have been invited but don't know much, how effective is it ? 🤷‍♂️

I was invited in late May and became a member in early June.

I can't imagine myself moving away from it. So much value. Great advice and help by the success managers, love seeing the buyer's stats, and last but not least, the wonderful request to order feature—it's still in beta, but it will be released to everybody on the premium tier.

I recommend it to all people that work full-time on Fiverr. If somebody is doing a few orders per month and has no intention of moving past that, subscribing is probably not a good idea.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, sunboatrecords said:

I was invited in late May and became a member in early June.

I can't imagine myself moving away from it. So much value. Great advice and help by the success managers, love seeing the buyer's stats, and last but not least, the wonderful request to order feature—it's still in beta, but it will be released to everybody on the premium tier.

I recommend it to all people that work full-time on Fiverr. If somebody is doing a few orders per month and has no intention of moving past that, subscribing is probably not a good idea.

Alright, I see, so this is reallly a perk for growing a very serious business.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, psykkopatte said:

Alright, I see, so this is reallly a perk for growing a very serious business.

Whether you have a big business or not, the Request to Order feature is a wonderful perk to have. It's nice not having to worry about people placing orders without my permission. All my orders are placed by request in my inbox and I turn away most buyers. This has really helped me during the holidays and I don't have to go Out-of-Office or take my gigs off the marketplace. I also like the Early Payout option (getting paid immediately as soon as my order closes).

Seller Plus members are usually the first to try out new features that are being rolled out and there are constantly new perks added to the Seller Plus premium teir. My Success Manager has also connected me with Fiverr managers in charge of product development and education and engagement, so it's nice to be able to communicate my concerns directly with them when it comes to new product features and seller education and support.

2 hours ago, moikchap said:

The "coupons per month" is really interesting. I was offered a coupon by a seller once. I thought the seller had just gotten one at random like I do. Do you have much control over the format of the coupon? Like, are they all "10% off over 100$" type things?

Hi @moikchap!

Sellers can offer coupons from 5-30% on any orders above $15. They are also limited on the number of coupons they can give out each month. If I want to send a coupon out that's different from that amount (such as 15%), I'll just create a custom offer.

image.png.d38fe22ce87a31e711e40984f35fd77c.png

From the Seller Plus Coupon page, you can't give coupons to any buyer, they have to be buyers who have ordered from you and are likely to order from you again (this is determined by Fiverr's algorithm):

image.thumb.png.afd37962a9d2020640d238a7fd6cb096.png

However, if you create a custom offer, you can send a coupon to anyone (including new buyers who haven't ordered from you). This is true as long as you haven't exceeded the your quota for the month:

image.thumb.png.79e3276b7e720dbe38a06753f7f5fbab.png

Sellers can choose to leave a custom message on their coupons. Once sellers click on "Send coupon," the coupon will automatically be applied on the next order. Coupons have a 30-day expiration date. 

image.png.ce1ff2cad2693917c6dc0b52f66031bd.png

I sent 20 coupons out last month because I hit my 1-year mark with Fiverr and I wanted to thank my repeat buyers. It wasn't a good idea to send out all 20 coupons at 30% off (and all at the same time). Coupons definitely have more sentimental value than financial value. Most of my buyers are more than happy to pay full price for my services, so offering that many coupons at once just meant I had to work twice as hard for less money and I had to turn down some full price orders to complete them. I learned my lesson! Coupons are not a great way to celebrate. Next time, I'll do price increases and honor my previous rates for repeat customers who purchase my gigs during the anniversary month.😊

image.png.ecaa38a7d8c898b77405a0a60b10718f.png

• Like 8
  • Up 4

8 hours ago, aseemabir said:

I bought this premium option but not benefited.

That is sad.

3 hours ago, sunboatrecords said:

I agree! I will not drop Seller Plus because of how valuable it is!

• Like 9

10 hours ago, vickieito said:

Whether you have a big business or not, the Request to Order feature is a wonderful perk to have. It's nice not having to worry about people placing orders without my permission. All my orders are placed by request in my inbox and I turn away most buyers. This has really helped me during the holidays and I don't have to go Out-of-Office or take my gigs off the marketplace. I also like the Early Payout option (getting paid immediately as soon as my order closes).

Seller Plus members are usually the first to try out new features that are being rolled out and there are constantly new perks added to the Seller Plus premium teir. My Success Manager has also connected me with Fiverr managers in charge of product development and education and engagement, so it's nice to be able to communicate my concerns directly with them when it comes to new product features and seller education and support.

Hi @moikchap!

Sellers can offer coupons from 5-30% on any orders above $15. They are also limited on the number of coupons they can give out each month. If I want to send a coupon out that's different from that amount (such as 15%), I'll just create a custom offer.

From the Seller Plus Coupon page, you can't give coupons to any buyer, they have to be buyers who have ordered from you and are likely to order from you again (this is determined by Fiverr's algorithm):

However, if you create a custom offer, you can send a coupon to anyone (including new buyers who haven't ordered from you). This is true as long as you haven't exceeded the your quota for the month:

Sellers can choose to leave a custom message on their coupons. Once sellers click on "Send coupon," the coupon will automatically be applied on the next order. Coupons have a 30-day expiration date. 

I sent 20 coupons out last month because I hit my 1-year mark with Fiverr and I wanted to thank my repeat buyers. It wasn't a good idea to send out all 20 coupons at 30% off (and all at the same time). Coupons definitely have more sentimental value than financial value. Most of my buyers are more than happy to pay full price for my services, so offering that many coupons at once just meant I had to work twice as hard for less money and I had to turn down some full price orders to complete them. I learned my lesson! Coupons are not a great way to celebrate. Next time, I'll do price increases and honor my previous rates for repeat customers who purchase my gigs during the anniversary month.😊

Okay, it's clear now, thanks ! 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, vickieito said:

Is this what you mean by fee reduction?

It sounds like these coupons reduce how much the seller earns, whereas the coupons I had before seemed to reduce how much Fiverr earns. Like, the discount was created by cutting away the service fees rather than affecting how much the seller takes home.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, moikchap said:

Oh, a seller coupon just discounts the gig's default price, and isn't a fee reduction? That's disappointing if that's the case. The buyer coupons seem to be a fee reduction.

6 hours ago, nishikanto744 said:

seller coupon just discounts the gig's default price, and isn't a fee reduction? That's disappointing if that's the case. The buyer coupons seem to be a fee reduction

I hear an echo! 🗣️ 🗣️ 🗣️

• Like 8

2 hours ago, kendal1747 said:

Fiverr reduced their fee?

Not universally, just for the order the coupon was applied to. Like, I have two available to me that fiverr sent me (one a generic holiday one, and another is my 'fiverr birthday'), both are 10% off an order. That would be upsetting to the seller if I could unilaterally reduce how much they earn. I only recall every getting 10% off coupon (I've gotten 5 or 6 over the past year or two) and from what I recall Fiverr adds a 5% service fee and then also takes 5% from the seller. So when I'm getting these coupons, they're probably just reducing both those fees to zero. I think I've seen that in the order summary. I have no idea how to find whatever orders I applied the coupons to to verify that.

• Like 4

I chose the premium seller plus package. I love it since it allows 7 day pay and instant pay 🙌

I really did not need it for anything else since I pay for gig promo to keep my orders consistent and my organic traffic via keywords bring me 3-5 orders per week. I’m not sure if seller plus naturally ranks you higher. I do think they have great tools to identify how you can beat the competition.

If you are seeking faster pay, yes go for seller plus. If you are seeking more orders, take up their offer to promote your gig. between all the features offered to me I pay fiverr $200 per month + 20% completed gigs. Since these benefits have come available I went from $500-$900 months to $1,500-$2,500 months without working harder. In my 11 months with re-joining fiverr I have made $11k by taking their offers and making minor shifts in my business. Use each fiverr offer wisely and 10x your efforts.

• Like 4

I have benefited from pretty much every feature except the Success Manager (to a degree). The first meeting I had with my SM was quite fruitful and insightful. However, it felt that they were behind on their knowledge of the platform (probably not their fault). This was particularly pronounced during our second meeting. It's nice to have a real person to talk to, however I'm not sure they can help much with my success on the platform.

The only reason I'm keeping my Premium sub is because I happen to be on the old pricing. However, if the idea of success manager doesn't sound that appealing, you might want to consider the Standard option.

Keep in mind, this is all from my own experience 🙂

• Like 6